BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette

Our first ever Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Palette features 5 new limited-edition shades. Harnessing the luster and brilliance of pearls, Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette lights up your favorite features with mesmerizing, iridescent hues. Wear individually, layer or sweep The One Perfecting Brush across the palette to create a glimmering, breathtaking glow.

SHADES

• Coral Crystal: A shimmering, pink-peach infused with white gold pearl.
  • Citrine: A shimmering pale yellow infused with gold pearl.
  • Aquamarine: A delicate, cool blue infused with violet pearl.
  • Pink Pyrite: An effervescent pink infused with shimmering gold pearl.
  • Sunstone: A shimmering, sandy beige infused with gold pearl

Are the size of the pans worth the price point
Is this worth purchasing?
Yass becca 😍 Hows the formula? Swatches?
Start your review of BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette!
Product Highlights
“...isn't too long lasting unfortunately. but its colours and effects on my face was good. if it could be more long lasting i would buy it again.” in 5 reviews
Fayetteville, NC
BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette uploaded by Sarah P.
Review for: BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
In love with this palette!!! These colors are so pretty!!! Sunstone is my favorite. It’s a light gold color. And shines like crazy!!! If you know Becca you know the highlighters are worth the price!! I recommend this palette!!! BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Delta, PA
Review for: BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
I just got this product and wow!! I've had it for only a few hours and I'm already in love. The color pigment is perfect and it gives my face a beautiful sparkle and glow. I'd definitely get this palette again as I know I'll be using it every day.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Long Beach
BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette uploaded by Athena A.
I love becca highlighters and this is a great palette with different colors. I think the gold would be too dark for someone extremely light and the really pink one is a little dark but could be used as a blush topper. But the other three colors are really unique and I actually rly enjoy the yellow one as well! They glide onto the skin and I am really happy I bought this palette. The glow is beautiful.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Alexandria, VA
Review for: BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette, BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette 0.53 oz/ 14.95 g
I was psyched to find this recently at my local TJ Maxx. I love Becca’s highlighters and also am a sucker for a good face palette- so it was a natural match. This is a five-pan highlighter palette that’s honestly really hard to open (I have to jab mine with tweezers) that is not the same as the Shimmering Skin Perfecter formula. Still, it’s pretty nice and rests on the face all day. These colors were probably right on trend when this was originally released, and it’s reminiscent of a warmer Moonchild. There’s a pretty rose gold, which I use as an eyeshadow, a yellowy clover green which really reminds me of Becca’s Golden Mint- I’ll have to go swatch the two together, a pale blue which is more lavender than the blue in the Apres Ski palette, a white-pink near duochrome that reminds me of numerous similar shades, and a golden champagne. These shades are all a little drier than the Shimmering Skin Perfecter formula, but I’m glad to have this in my collection.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Canoga Park
Love this highlighter palette! Her highlighters are so rich with color and stay on throughout the day! I can not wait till  find more pallets of hers! This helps your tan glow in the summer and goes you that mph in the winter. the packaging is cute and durable!
Boulder, CO
Review for: BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette 0.53 oz/ 14.95 g
This is a shimmery, glittery highlighter. It tends catch on pores and fine lines and make them a bit more visible. It does look beautiful in the light, however personally I prefer a more subtle glow than a shimmer as far as highlight goes.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is so stunning, the highlights are gorgeous and each color is so beautiful. I’m sad this was a limited edition and wish I bought it but hopefully they will bring it back. It swatched beautifully and looks amazing on my cheek bones!
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlight is beautiful and you do get a decent choice of shades to pick from, but the cost to amount of product could be better. The pans barely fit the small done brush that I use for highlighting. It's okay for the price
Morgantown, WV
Review for: BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette 0.53 oz/ 14.95 g
Beautiful shimmer highlighter. It’s so buildable, however it can definitely be too much! The colors are super unique but I only really use a few of them. It’s been so great to me though!
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
There’s a color for every look! I apply a stick highlighter first to ensure that it will stay on because it’s very very light, but so beautiful! Always get comments on my highlighter!
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...