BECCA Nude Liner Lip Pencil uploaded by Meka H.

BY BECCA

A dual-ended pencil that contours and defines the lips. This multitasking liner contours the lip line with a skin-toned shade to deliver an amplifying effect, then flips to fill and define, creating a neutral base that keeps color in place. The dual process extends wear and prevents color from bleeding into lines around the mouth. The ultra-soft formulation is enriched with antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E, and coconut oil to condition for a soft, smooth appearance.

Artist Tip: Use nude side of the liner on the water line to make eyes appear larger.

This product has been dermatologically tested.

• I love the product but does anyone know of any other type of lip ...1 Answers
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Nougat
I love this lip liner and color. The actual color is seriously beautiful, that being said, there is very little product. Every time I sharpen the pencil I get sad. Price for product doesn't add up, however I will buy it again because the color is seriously so beautiful. I just wish there was more.
Meka H.
Meka H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Biscotti
This product is a staple item, my lipstick and lipgloss is alway the perfect match for me no matter the color, it's pretty costly but totally worth the money I have used every shade of pale nudes and pinks and they always come pretty I can't wait to buy a new one
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: Fondant
Becca is an amazing brand. This nude lip liner is so great. You can use this everyday. It's nude so you can wear it with any color so it doesn't bleed. I highly recommend this product but anything Becca is going to be a little pricey.
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Fondant
I like the fact that it's a lip liner plumper and define pencil I like the color of the lip liner I think this a good product affordable I just like it
Ani
Ani
California
Review for: Fondant
Great high end lip liner on the pricey side put it is great for just an everyday look, but for the price I don't know if I'm feeling it
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Fondant
In love that its a lip liner and liner plumper. And the shade is perfect for my lips.
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Review for: Fondant
Lovely lip liner. Great for an everyday nude lip. But of course its a bit pricey.
Ava F.
Ava F.
Super creamy! Insanely pigmented, I was gifted mind by a friend. I will say that the caps fall off easier than other liners, it's just as long lasting as say a bullet lipstick, I would definitely buy another one after mine has run out!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fondant
I like this lip pencil liner. I tried this once at my moms house because she's the one that has it. Yes it's very easy to apply and nice packaging. It's very natural which I like. Yes I would recommend to others.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Fondant
I like to use this product under my eyebrow to create that shape I'm looking for. I love how a little goes a long way and I could lightly swipe a line across the underneath of my eyebrow and it looked shaped already! Would recommend and purchase again.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
I love the product but does anyone know of any other type of lip liners that work well or I should say great because this is kind of expensive and I got to really quickly and I'm used to buying the little Walmart one but I find those fade off real quick