BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder Duende 0.38 oz uploaded by Latasha R.BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder Duende 0.38 oz uploaded by ✨💖Areesha💖✨

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A luxurious bronzing powder with light-reflecting mica that naturally warm and illuminate the skin. Finely spun to a silky finish, this long-wearing powder casts a natural sunkissed glow perfect for contouring and highlighting lackluster areas. The unique formulation includes Nylon-12 for excellent adherence and long-wear, and light-reflecting particles to create a soft, youthful finish with subtle warmth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This powder is free of alcohol, chemical dyes, oil, and talc. Artist Tip: To sculpt cheekbones and slim the face, apply using a brush directly below the cheekbones. This product has been dermatologically tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does this product have shimmer or any glitter in it I like it most...2 Answers
  • How can I buy this Becca bronzer please?1 Answers
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
I have the becca moonstone highlighter that I purchased from ulta, and I love it!! It's definitely worth it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah, FL
Becca Products are not cheap but they are worth it!! This bronzer is one of my favorites!! I Love the healthy glow it gives to my face
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Love becca products!! This bronzer is a hit and really adds a nice glow to the face
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Pretty expensive for a bronzer, but it's from Sephora so it's to be expected, I guess. However, it does work very well and gives a nice glow/tan to your face. I'm very fair skinned so I have to be careful when applying it and make sure to blend it well, but it is a very good bronzer overall.
Ally
Ally
Does this product have shimmer or any glitter in it I like it mostly matte
How can I buy this Becca bronzer please?