BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by ✨💖Areesha💖✨BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Latasha R.

BY BECCA

A luxurious bronzing powder with light-reflecting mica that naturally warm and illuminate the skin. Finely spun to a silky finish, this long-wearing powder casts a natural sunkissed glow perfect for contouring and highlighting lackluster areas. The unique formulation includes Nylon-12 for excellent adherence and long-wear, and light-reflecting particles to create a soft, youthful finish with subtle warmth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This powder is free of alcohol, chemical dyes, oil, and talc. Artist Tip: To sculpt cheekbones and slim the face, apply using a brush directly below the cheekbones. This product has been dermatologically tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Does this product have shimmer or any glitter in it I like it mo...2 Answers
  • How can I buy this Becca bronzer please?1 Answers
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Pretty expensive for a bronzer, but it's from Sephora so it's to be expected, I guess. However, it does work very well and gives a nice glow/tan to your face. I'm very fair skinned so I have to be careful when applying it and make sure to blend it well, but it is a very good bronzer overall.
Jaquaya R.
Alexandria
Very sleek packaging and beautiful color however, it applies more of a pink tone than bronze. It’s still a good product for contouring an blends well.
Jennifer R.
Fort Smith, AR
Very good product very intense pigment and works for any skin type just gotta keep a light hand on your brush dont get to carried away now
Jennifer M.
Hialeah, FL
Becca Products are not cheap but they are worth it!! This bronzer is one of my favorites!! I Love the healthy glow it gives to my face
Zoe C.
I have the becca moonstone highlighter that I purchased from ulta, and I love it!! It's definitely worth it
Kaylee B.
Love becca products!! This bronzer is a hit and really adds a nice glow to the face
Ally
Does this product have shimmer or any glitter in it I like it mostly matte
How can I buy this Becca bronzer please?