BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 02 Ounce

Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce

A luxury, delicate powder for cheeks. Gives natural, radiant color for a healthy look. Helps uplift the complexion to enhance features. Formulated with long-wearing minerals. Velvety texture and not cakey or chalky.

A luxury, delicate powder for cheeks; Gives natural, radiant color for a healthy look; Helps uplift the complexion to enhance features

Is there large chunks of shimmer in this blush, or is the shimmer fine?
Start your review of Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce!
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by Savannah C.
Purchased at: Sephora
See photo with Becca’s Flowerchild blush on the right next to Nars famous shade “Orgasm” for reference. Flowerchild is my all time favorite blush out of the maaany that I own. It lasts on my cheeks for 12hrs plus and the little bit of shimmer that you see in the pan doesn’t leave glitter on the face. So sad about Becca going out of business! 😭 Thank goodness I already have a backup on hand for when I use this one up. Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce [product:nars-mini-orgasm-blush-orgasm-009-oz/-25-g]
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by Viridiana M.
Me ha encantado este blush,es con acabado glow con sub tono dorado, se difumina hermoso y se ve tan bello en la piel,es una tristeza que la marca cierra!! 😢
Jessica B.
Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by Jessica B.
Very very pigmented! Holy cow ,you have to light handed with this! Very smooth application and great wear time! Would like to try other colors in this collection!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,898 reviews
I love this blush. I bought this at Ulta for around $24. It’s hard for me to find blushes because I’m so pale. So a lot of the time they look too red. This blush is perfect for my skin tone. It has a peachy kind of undertone to it. Becca is known for her highlighters but her blushes are also amazing.
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
I have found so many [email protected] target by this brand that are affordable I would buy this at regular price but have tried them and they are great blushes
kim A.
Alvin, TX
Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by kim A.
There is so much I love about this blush......the shade is perfect for my fair-light skin tone, the blush is buildable, it applies effortlessly, blends beautifully, extremely pigmented, and can we not forget the packaging!!! Becca has some of the best packaging in my opinion. The only downside is the fallout when you dip your blush brush. It does waste quit a bit of blush because there is alot but that wasnt enough to take away from the 5 stars I gave it.
Marissa B.
Cleburne, TX
Becca Mineral Blush, Flowerchild, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by Marissa B.
I really like this blush. It looks super natural and can be built up. However, it is super powdery. I haven’t experienced that with my other blushes, but for me it’s not a big deal. I don’t mind some kick back as long as I’m getting pigment.
Addy M.
Carrollton, TX
This product gives off great pigmentation, however when I use it I have to be extra careful because I find that the powder is super fine in texture and therefore is breaks and cracks in the pan easy.
Alanna B.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved this color and although i usually don’t like shimmery blush this one was actually very pretty and I would totally recommend it !! And good for any skin types!
abby M.
Huntsville, AL
This is a pretty nice blush overall. It's light pigmented and blendable. It's very glowy and natural looking in the skin. My only real problem with it is this shade in particular (I have other shades) is reallyyyyyyyyy powdery. I like the formula but because of that I wouldn't repurchase this shade