BY BECCA

A shine-control foundation with a velvety matte finish and medium, buildable coverage. This shine-control foundation blends perfectly into the skin for medium, buildable coverage and a long-lasting, soft-focus, matte finish. Designed for combination-to-oily skin, it minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. This dermatologically tested product is free of oil, alcohol, and fragrance and contains water in silicone emulsion.

• I have this foundation in the color Porcelain; does anyone know w...1 Answers
  • I have very oily skin , does this really stay matte all day? 2 Answers
  • Is it full or medium coverage? I like a good medium coverage foun...1 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Grace F.
Blaine
Review for: Shell (fair beige, neutral) more...
For a lighter feeling foundation, I always use this. It says 'Full coverage', but I find that It's more of a medium coverage. It's still a good foundation nonetheless, for my lighter makeup days I try to use this. And you get a lot more product than it looks like!
Avery R.
Review for: Tobacco (dark golden, neutral to warm) more...
This is the best foundation I've ever used. I was previously using lancome's teinte idole 24h foundation which left me oily after 3-4 hours and wanted to find something better. As a person with very oily skin this product worked well for me. It lasts a full 12 hours and only my nose looks slightly shine ( I'm saying this as a someone who obsessively blots). . I've also been using the becca primer and as a pair, both work very well together. My only thing is that this more of a medium to full coverage foundation and not a total full coverage. I am deducting a star however because of the finish. The finish is almost TOO matte looking. Using a sponge helps, but once the foundation has set, it can leave the skin looking a little powdery  but a finishing spray or setting spray can take some of that effect away.
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
Review for: Buff (light beige, neutral to yellow/golden) more...
I bought this because i love the matte primer from Becca cosmetics and thought the foundation would be equally impressive. I have pretty oily skin in the summer and oily t-zone in the winter. With in an hour of application the foundation had already stared to separate and took my contour with it. It does not blend well and it sits on top if all my dry patches and accentuates them. It is matte finish, i’ll give it that but all the other issues make it a no for me. Will not buy this again.
LJ J.
My favorite foundation along with bare minerals liquid foundation. This foundation is thick but if applied correctly in combination. with the ever matte primer you will have makeup that lasts all day long
Connie S.
Review for: Olive (medium beige, yellow/golden) more...
At the time i purchased, the best “neutral “ match was the olive but i have no idea what i was thinking because i am def more neutral medium to light tan and this is literally green on me. Coverage would be ok as well as how long it lasts
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
I was a huge fan of the old formula, the new one not as much. It does have its pros it’s still buildable coverage and oil free. I just feel the old formula left you with a nicer complexion and less visible pores.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This is a really good foundation. My issue is that it patched on to my dry areas. It is super mattifying that I think it did not have an even balance on my skin type. But the coverage is amazing.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Buff (light beige, neutral to yellow/golden) more...
I really thought I was going to like this more because of the reviews and having using the sister primer which I love. I was surprised at the coverage of this and it wasn't as medium as I thought. It feels more sheer to medium instead of medium to full. It has to be built up for the full coverage effect which ends up taking a lot of foundation. I don't like to walk around with a ton of cake on my face because I live in sunny Florida where it's always hot. I will definitely say, though, it dries down quickly which I like and it is DEFINITELY matte. I'm oily but even oilier in the summer time. When I was sweating at Disney none of the foundation came off and when I blot my face to get rid of my sweat the foundation looked absolutely gorgeous. So, I'm kind of torn with this foundation. I still have it and don't plan on returning it. Overall, it's a good foundation and I will be picking it up again sometime.
China H.
I had a girl at sephora try this on me because I was looking for somethingthat wasn't heavy nor too Camry or just too much in general considering the fact that I barely wear makeup and my skin is actually pretty clear for the most part.. I wanted something very natural looking and this was absolutely perfecr. Also this is the first kind of makeup that I tried on that actually matched my skin color very well. I was astounded by the results and how light it felt on my face. I usually have oily skin and it did really well to control that and did not make my face appear oily. I really recommend this. I've got the color Amber.. Also it eould be great to use their purple primer, and setting powder make the look last and to top it off, Becca's highlighters are the bomb! Definitely check this out!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I wanted to like this product so badly. I heard it was perfect for oily skin, and I've been desperate for a great foundation. But sadly, I was let down.

While the foundation was beautiful on most of my skin when I first put it on, it almost immediately broke apart on my nose.

By the end of the day, it was getting cakey all over my face on a COOL weather day, so I am certain it'd never stand up against a hot Florida summer day.

They also didn't have any shades that matched my skin, they all seemed a little too light for my medium yellow toned skin color. But that was easy to work with by adding a little blush and bronzer so not my biggest problem.

After hearing that this was the holy grail for oily skin, I had my expectations up very high and it was certainly a long fall down. I'm just thankful I was able to test run this product for a few days before purchasing.
Samantha S.
I love this foundation but have a hard time blending it out evenly. Anyone have the same experience and how do you get an even application?
Antoinette N.
Just bought this foundation, but i dont know the best way to apply it. Any suggestions?
Nikki C.
Oxnard, CA
Does this product do what it says it will WITHOUT a mattifying primer underneath ??
Cristina E.
New Caney, TX
is this good for oily/dryskin?
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
To those with oily skin that have used this successfully, which primer did you use? Also, which setting powder and/or setting spray?