BECCA Luminous Skin Colour Ultra Sheer Foundation SPF 25+ uploaded by Helen A.
13 colors available

BY BECCA

A sheer moisturizing foundation with built-in sun protection and antiaging benefits. This multi-benefit foundation smoothes on with a natural wash of color and an ultra-sheer, water-light texture. Formulated with broad-spectrum sun protection and anti-inflammatory ingredients, this formula keeps skin looking fresh and youthful. Antioxidant vitamins B, C, and E nourish the skin’s natural renewal process and continually protect your complexion against damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors. Artist Tip: To achieve an allover inner glow, mix two pumps of Luminous Skin Colour with a half pump of Shimmering Skin Perfector. Apply to the entire face starting with the t-zone. This product has been dermatologically tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Is this good for dry skin?4 Answers
  • Does it have a matte finished look or does it contain oils?1 Answers
  • This it's so good for skin oil??1 Answers
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Review for: Mink
I'm Inlove this is my baby, my favorite foundation and I'm obsessed! It's full coverage so you'll just need minimum of product and it's amazing, it's extremely light, works for my skin that is mixed and for a dry weather it's amazing, I can't wait to try this in a humid weather but so far so amazing! I love it!!!
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Review for: Nut
This is so BEAUTIFUL under any foundation! It gives such a natural healthy luminous glow to the skin that I have seen no other product provide! I am such a sucker for a good glow, and this is just beautiful! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for that healthy glow!!
jessica f.
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ

This is one of my favorite foundations. It's very light, some people consider it a tinted moisturizer, but it does have color to it. It works really well under Becca's stick foundation (now discontinued). It lasts forever, doesn't break me out, and is great for sensitive skin.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Review for: Nude
I use the Becca foundation almost every single day! It's so luminous and makes my face look extra dewy which I love! There are no cons for this product other than if your looking for a matte face I wouldn't recommend this for you! If you like dewy like me than go for this!
ChanDra B.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Mink
One of my favorite brands for foundation and the sheer foundation didn't not disappoint! The range of colors matches all skin colors and undertones which I can't say for many other brands. Blends beautifully and stays in place while giving your skin a soft natural glow!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Review for: Cognac
This foundation is light and has a great coving finish! You will notice that your skin has a glow to it right away! I've used this multiple times and never disappoints! It also has cute packaging! I would definitely recommend it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Mink
I love Becca cosmetics and many of the beauty products! This foundation is amazing! It works really well for my skin type and doesn't make my face dry or break out! I record this foundation to all my friends with my skin type!
Alison H.
Alison H.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Bamboo
This is a great medium coverage foundation. The formula is still sheer enough to see your skin under. Great packaging too! I would use a primer first for longer wear and set with their skin perfectly powers.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Review for: Cognac
Leaves a beautiful glow with just the tiniest amount of colour. Usually I prefer a medium-full coverage foundation but this is great for the long summer days when you just want a beautiful moisturized glow.
cristal m.
cristal m.
I love this ultra sheer foundation make my face that Natural glow Luminaries finish it very lightweight the best part it has SPF 50 to protect me from the sun amazing
Maddison S.
Maddison S.
Should an oily girl like myself steer away from this foundation?? I get scared of the word luminous but I'm looking for a good summertime foundation
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin?
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much coverage does this give? Is it good for dry and acne prone skin?
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation worth the hype? Wanting to try, but my wallet is beggingg me not to...
Brianne K.
Brianne K.
Pittsburgh, PA
How does this foundation wear over skin care like moisturizers or serums. Does it glob or run or the dreadful sit on top not blend?