BY BECCA

A skin perfector that conceals imperfections and seamlessly evens skintone with subtle radiance and true bronze color. Give skin a hint of shimmer for boosted radiance while covering imperfections with this Luminous Body Perfecting Mousse. Always bronze and never orange, this liquid mousse formula blends in effortlessly, providing water- and transfer-resistant wear that lasts all day and night yet washes off easily. Its true bronze color has a perfecting effect that showcases the lowlights and highlights of your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is this more like a skin color corector?Be the first to answer!
  • Does it rubbed off on your clothes and is it really water proof an...1 Answers
  • I received this as a sample but I haven't tried it out yet. I was w...16 Answers
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
Personally I am not a fan of this product. I found it was patchy in the application and I had to apply what I felt was too much product in order to receive the desired look. I applied this on my legs to add some colour to them. The product did transfer slightly onto my clothes as well. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Nyesha C.
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product makes my skin feel like silk. Good value for its price, and long lasting, as a little goes a long way. I am a first time user, however would purchase again. I have recommended this product to a few coworkers and they love it.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
I live this stuff! It is pretty hard to blend so I always mix it with a regular moisturizer and then its not splotchy at all. It definitely
Transfers but not as bad as you'd think - just don't put this on with a white dress.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
LOOOOOOVE.

BECCA Body Perfecting Mousse has been in a staple in my makeup bag for the past two years. I can't imagine getting ready without it.

Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
I love this stuff ! The only reason I gave it four stars is because I have very dry skin and I had to mix in some lotion with the product so it didn't cling to my dry patches ! That being said it made my skin look so glowy and gorgeous !
Arla S.
Arla S.
Ashland
I love this product...it hides some sun damage and adds a little bit of color to your arms and legs. The coverage and the tint is worth trying it out.
Shauryūüíč S.
Shauryūüíč S.
Harrison , NJ
Love using this body mousse when I'm on vacation, i take pictures in my bathing suit and it makes my skin glow so much. It's amazing
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
I live this product for legs and arms. Makes great summery skin without looking heavy. A must have for dresses, Shorts and tanks!
jill k.
jill k.
Duncan, OK
Good cream moisturizer. Left my skin feeling nice but it's a little pricier than I like to spend since I run through it so fast
jairy q.
jairy q.
I like this lumonise skin it lives your skin smooth smoisterister and I love the highliter i recommend this
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I received this as a sample but I haven't tried it out yet. I was wondering what is it actually used for? Is it like a tinted moisturizer? Do you consider it to be heavy or oily?
MARQUITA J.
MARQUITA J.
Does it rubbed off on your clothes and is it really water proof and do not really give you a nice glow
Eva A.
Eva A.
Is this more like a skin color corector?