BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce by Becca Cosmetics

creates a flush of subtle colour with sophisticated luminosity-designed to flatter all skin tones from the lightest to the deepest-specifically deigned to impart a wash of colour on its own or add dimension by layering-wear alone for a subtle veil of shimmering colour-wear over matte blush or bronzer for added pop

BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce; Snapdragon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce by Becca Cosmetics!
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this blush every single day. I love the color and how well this blends. It looks very dark in the pan, but when applied it gives a beautiful glowy finish that goes with almost any makeup look. It can be applied sheer or built up for more color. If you are looking for a luminous blush that doesn’t show texture and lasts all day, I would invest in this one!
Homestead, FL
Becca blushes are always so good and you can’t go wrong with them. They’re my go to brand for blush, and especially the palettes. They’re stunning and long lasting. I absolutely love them all.
Dalton, GA
Ugh... I loooove the formulas of Becca Cosmetics blushes whether it is the luminous or mineral formula. They just apply so easily and look like they practically melt into the rest of your makeup. It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like a lot of blushes tend to do no matter what color you may choose from them. Becca Cosmetics is one of my top brands for blushes!
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this luminous blush. I am fair-medium so its a bit to much so i use it very lightly. The skin becomes so beautiful with just a hint of this blush so rosy like you saw your crush in the middle of a sunflower patch in spring!
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This is and amazing blush and is so pigmented. It is really easy to apply. It is great for all skin types and is very long lasting. It has a very matte finish m. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Salina, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great blush. Very beautiful and the formula applies smoothly and melts into the skin. It give your a glowing blush on your cheeks. This is very very pigmented and a little goes a very long way.
Irvine , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Their blushes are really some of the best that are on the market. I wish that they would expand their range because they are so beautiful and easy to use. These are easy to apply and look great on all skin tones.
Mebane
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite go to blush! The color lasts all day and you don’t need to use a lot so the product lasts long! It’s very smooth and pigmented. It has a bright pink color to it. I recommend!
flushing
This product is not every pigmented/bright. When I used it, it didn't show very well and I'm not sure if it's because of the color. It's a cute color thought.
orting
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Becca blushes, they are so creamy and rich and apply so nicely on the skin. They leave a radiant and beautiful glow to the skin. I love how natural they apply