BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce by Becca Cosmetics

creates a flush of subtle colour with sophisticated luminosity-designed to flatter all skin tones from the lightest to the deepest-specifically deigned to impart a wash of colour on its own or add dimension by layering-wear alone for a subtle veil of shimmering colour-wear over matte blush or bronzer for added pop

BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce; Snapdragon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce by Becca Cosmetics!
sedro woolley
This is a blush that is not an over powering color. I have a nice subtle shimmer to it that does not overpower the pink color. it’s nice and cute last all day long. I highly recommend.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite blushes. It give my deep skin tone a beautiful skin rosey tone with a bit of sparkle. It lasts about six hours before it starts to fade. It buildable depending on your desired effect. This is my go to in the summer for a no make up make up look. The powder applies well without being ashy or emphasizing texture. I think it’s perfect for any completion.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Baltimore, MD
I haven’t used this blush much as I tend to forget I have it and opt for more Barbie pink shades but Snapdragon is a beautiful shade and creates a unique touch to any look. You can apply lightly for a sheer touch of color or more heavily for a bold look.
Combination / Blackheads
Toms River, NJ
BECCA Luminous Blush, Snapdragon, 0.03 Ounce by Becca Cosmetics uploaded by Debbie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product..Becca has outdone herself again with this product..The color is beautiful and goes on so smoothly and effortlessly..It's buildable so can be used for any occasion..I am looking forward to purchasing another shade of the collection..I definitely would recommend
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this blush. This shade is stunning, gorgeous color payoff, you only need the tiniest amount to give you cheeks a beautiful glowy color. These blushes are perfect for summer time or anytime that you want a healthy look on your cheeks .
Dry / Fine Lines
Union City, NJ
This blush from Becca is extremely pigmented but goes on very buttery and smooth on the skin. Definitely use a light hand when applying it. It's pigmented but has a sheer to it and it makes the skin look a bit glowy. It lasts all day and you do not need a lot of product as a little goes a long way.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Pittsburgh, PA
Becca blushes are SO pigmented that I swear it will last me for years. I love this flirty color in the summertime but have found it is easy to overdo because there is just so much color with even the lightest touch of the brush.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
El cajon, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This color!! The texture, the compact that it comes in. I couldnt love Becca more. What a fabulous brand. If I could afford it; Id own everything they make. This blush is fantastic and my favorite.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love Becca products, spo when I was looking for a new blush at Ulta I found what I was looking for. This particular blush is more of deep red, very different than any other blushes I own. I tend to go for light pink colors especially because Im so pale. However I went out on a limb and purchased it and I love it. Great pigment and long lasting.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Orlando, FL
Becca’s luminous blushes are perfection!!!! Snapdragon is no exception. I LOVE blush, which also means I have a ton. But I always find myself reaching for my Becca blushes. I wear a lot of pink makeup, especially eyeshadow so this is the perfect bright raspberry pink pop to coordinate with that! These are very pigmented, but do blend out beautifully and wear for HOURS!! I wear these to disney a lot because no matter what else melts away, this blush stays put! Love!! Definitely recommend
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity