BY BECCA #37 in Blush

A delicate powder blush infused with micro-fine minerals that deliver a soft glow. Impart a soft halo of color onto the apples of your cheeks with this delicate powder that subtly reflects the light and casts a luminous glow. Formulated with a natural mineral complex and infused with antioxidant vitamins A, E, and C, this blush nourishes and conditions skin for a smooth, illuminated complexion.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Synthetic Fragrances

This blush is free of alcohol, oil, chemical dyes, and talc. Artist Tip: Layer over Beach Tint for added intensity.

Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Becca's entire product line is known to be the "it" line for the glowy, dewey, healthy skin look during this current trend of matte overload. Becca's products all will impart your skin with the most stunning, luminous glow, and her blushes aren't any exception! I have a mineral blush in the shade "FlowerChild", which is a stunning coral-y pink with a gold-y champagne type shimmer/glow to it. This blush looks intimidating in the compact, because of all the shimmer, but don't be afraid- once blended onto the cheeks, there's no hint of glitter or over the top shimmer. It's just a flush of color with a natural and beautiful looking glow. Becca Mineral Blushes (no matter which shade you pick) are DENSELY pigmented, so to avoid that clown look, make sure to only pick up a small dab of blush. I'd recommend a nice big, domed fluffy brush, because it'll diffuse the pigment and a fluffier brush make blending easier. Make sure to brush of excess. Try one! They are very pretty!
Jamie Rose S.
I absolutely love becca products and my first purchase was actually flowerchild blush. I was blown away by the pigmentation and how well it blended out on my cheeks. It is the perfect shade of rosy pink, giving you that natural 'bite' to your cheeks with a hint of shimmer or what I like to call glow. Becca is a higher end makeup brand, but for the price you're getting your money's worth with every product you purchase because a little bit goes a long way. I can honestly say this travel size blush I received in a set is likely going to last me through the fall/winter season. If you're a blush lover and are new to becca, I highly recommend giving their blush a try, you definitely won't be disappointed!
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
I have Flowerchild, Lantana, and Wild Honey. All three colors are gorgeous. I'd say Lantana can work for all skin tones, but I'm not sure about the others. I am really pale, and sometimes Lantana is too much of a hassle to put on-- it's so pigmented that I sometimes have to tone it down with a skin-toned powder. The other two are the perfect amount of pigmentation for my preferences: not so sheer that I need a ton, but not so bright that I have to be super careful applying it. Packaging is gorgeous.

4 stars because of the price... but I guess you're paying for the experience of pulling out a becca compact and feeling fancy when you put it on.
Daniela M.
This is my first ever BECCA blush and it did not disappoint! The pigmentation is gorgeous! The color is a gorgeous pink. The packaging is to die for. The powder does seem slightly fragile though. The only real downside though is the price and size. For how much you pay I was expecting a slightly larger product I can see how you are getting a fantastic product and your paying for the formula and pigmentation but I just wish you would get more of it after paying almost $40. I I do believe I will purchase other blushes from BECCA but I will definitely have to watch for sales or discounts.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I have this blush in Flowerchild and it is a beautiful slightly peachy pink that leaves a very natural flush when blended well. This is beautifully pigmented and I think that you could build it up easily, although I use it sparingly because I am very fair. I have not yet tried their other shades, but I plan to in the future. It has a slight shimmer to it, but not so much that you actually look glittery. At $32 it was definitely pricey, but I feel that it has such a lovely formula, and is nicely pigmented and thus will last a very long time. I definitely believe it was worth the price.
Regan H.
Lexington, KY
This blush is PIGMENTED! Best blush I have ever used. I barely have to touch my brush in the pan to have pigment pick up. You have to be very careful on application as to not look clownish. I have fair skin so I use flowerchild and its the perfect pink and has a beautiful luminosity to it. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. The only complaint is that its so darn expensive! I usually get the sample sizes that come in the kits they sell because they are so pigmented they last forever! I have had my sample for over 4 months and use it everyday and it looks untouched.
Meaghan M.
I absolutely love his blush! I wear a 140n in Lancôme foundation stick. So I am pale on any given day. Finding a peach/coral blush that doesn't make me look orange is difficult. Becca made a gorgeous blush for so many shades of skin! On top of all of. E gorgeous aesthetics of this blush, my hyper reactive skin doesn't react to this product. I have to use trial and error on makeup and usually use products for 3 weeks to make sure I don't condemn a good product based on any other potential factors. This product gives me a gorgeous glow without the breakouts!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a big fan of wearing blush as much as I use to. But if I do, it has to be matte and neutral color. I got the color Flowerchild which has a little bit of shimmer in it which I'm not a fan of but this blush is perfect for that natural look that really gives you a glowy look. I'm very pleased with this product, pigmentation, and color. I can't say how long it last on the face because when I use blush, I use a VERY light hand which usually comes off a few hours of wear but I would say a good 6 hours.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Songbird
This is a “peachy pink.” It’s a muted, medium-dark copper with hints of brown and soft, gold frosted shimmer.
I found the formula to be incredibly easy to apply and blend on the skin. The kind of blush where there’s no fight to diffuse and soften edges or get even coverage. They are very pigmented, and a light hand is needed. The wear ranges from seven to nine hours. My favorite part of the formula is the luminous sheen they give to the skin, so they don’t look too shimmery on the skin.

Lina C.
I have the shade Flowerchild.

This is an absolutely gorgeous blush. I love the packaging as it feels heavy and substantial in my hand. The blush is soft and very pigmented, so you don't need a lot of product on your brush. It also blends well into the skin and looks natural. I love the subtle sheen in this which is great for wearing to the office. For going out, it's great topped with one of Becca's pressed highlights for extra oomph.

All in all, amazing quality as usual from Becca.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this super pigmented??
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this ? How much is it ? How long does it last ?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this blush ??
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best brush you use when applying this blush to get full color coverage?
Rachael M.
Is this blush worth the price?