BY BECCA

Pressed powder highlighting & contouring duo for a subtle, sophisticated look.

Chandni P.
So I gave this 4 stars because this product is hard to work with. I got it from Sephora and the lady gave me a brush that is supposed to work with it, BUT it doesn't work. I love the colors though so I'm gonna try to use it with a beauty blender next time.
Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
I think this little duo is really cute and convenient. The bronzer/contour color has a nice undertone to it and doesn’t look orange on my skin. The highlight, prosecco pop, works surprisingly well on my pale skin and it blends beautifully. It’s not overly glittery, but it does have a bit. My only complaint is that I wish the highlighter was a bit bigger because i actually use more of it than i do the bronzer/contour.
Valeria E.
Fairfield, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this because is the perfect combination for contour and highlighter! Is super natural and a little creamy which i definitely love! Is one of my goto for trips and when i go to the city!
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
I adore the highlight in this duo! It's a beautiful golden peach that really flatters my light to medium warm skin color. I use the highlight so often that I am almost about to hit pan! When I first got this product (it was a gift from a friend) I was using both the highlight and the contour shade, but I've found that it is a bit too cool for my skin tone. I prefer a little more warmth to my bronzer/contour so that my skin doesn't look muddy. It's also quite dark and if you do not use a light hand with it, it can be hard to blend out. At least on my skin color. Not a bad contouring product by any means, it's just not my preferred shade, but maybe if you have a deeper skin color it would work better!
Selena Q.
The lowlight shade, which I use for contour, is really stiff. You have to really dig the brush in before getting any pigment. It's easier to pick up the product using fingers. Though the formula is tough, the color is very pigmented. It's a good product for subtle contouring because there's no way to pick up too much product. The highlighter is amazing. It's subtle, but extremely pigmented. Would recommend for anyone wanting to try contouring, but is afraid of looking like a clown.
Naka P.
Los Angeles
This palette is all you need for an everyday contour. The contour color has just enough cool and warm tones. The powder is pigmented but can be a little stiff (comparing to KVD contour palette). The highlighting powder is just perfect for my skintone. If you have a light-medium with a hint of warm skintone, this little palette will be perfect for you!
Alexandra S.
Aurora, IL
I am obsessed with this palette. The color matches every skin tone and i always get compliments on this product. It lasts all day and night. I am a performer and I sweat on stage and it lasts through it all! Would recommend this product for everyone! BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
This my go-to contour kit for travel.  I love that it is compact yet packs a big punch when it comes to pigmentation.  It blends super nicely on the skin and I never find that the contour shade turns muddy on my skin.  BECCA is definitely one of my favorite brands and I don't think you can go wrong with any of their powders.
Robbi K.
Great 2 in 1 contour set. The highlight is bright and shimmery and the contour is a very pigmented shade, but the perfect balance between warm and cool. careful to not use too much because if can make you look a little muddy.
Evette R.
Great product and the packaging isn't too shabby either.  I have no bad thing to say about this, as I've only had good experiences using it. It's true to color and easy to apply and blends well.
Darya K.
Has anyone tried using this bronzer for eye brows?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Is the bronzer color good for very fair cool toned people?
ash m.
Dinga
Is this pigmented
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Is this a contour/highlight? How is the color on pale skin?
Alexis O.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
does this have any shimmer in it?