BY BECCA

Pressed powder highlighting & contouring duo for a subtle, sophisticated look.

Chandni P.
So I gave this 4 stars because this product is hard to work with. I got it from Sephora and the lady gave me a brush that is supposed to work with it, BUT it doesn't work. I love the colors though so I'm gonna try to use it with a beauty blender next time.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is such a waxy product, making it really difficult to work with. I thought it would be more emollient and that I could use a beauty blender, but it doesn't want to budge. I've seen reviews where a denser contour brush works well with the contour shade, so I guess I'll have to pick one up. While the contour is finnicky, the highlight is my absolute favorite at the moment. I apply with my fingers and it's so weightless and natural. It's not super sparkly, but more of a sheer metallic with pink undertones. It works really well with my medium complexion and I find myself reaching for it a lot. Until I can find a way to use the contour shade, I can't rate this highly at all.
Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
I think this little duo is really cute and convenient. The bronzer/contour color has a nice undertone to it and doesn’t look orange on my skin. The highlight, prosecco pop, works surprisingly well on my pale skin and it blends beautifully. It’s not overly glittery, but it does have a bit. My only complaint is that I wish the highlighter was a bit bigger because i actually use more of it than i do the bronzer/contour.
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
I adore the highlight in this duo! It's a beautiful golden peach that really flatters my light to medium warm skin color. I use the highlight so often that I am almost about to hit pan! When I first got this product (it was a gift from a friend) I was using both the highlight and the contour shade, but I've found that it is a bit too cool for my skin tone. I prefer a little more warmth to my bronzer/contour so that my skin doesn't look muddy. It's also quite dark and if you do not use a light hand with it, it can be hard to blend out. At least on my skin color. Not a bad contouring product by any means, it's just not my preferred shade, but maybe if you have a deeper skin color it would work better!
Selena Q.
The lowlight shade, which I use for contour, is really stiff. You have to really dig the brush in before getting any pigment. It's easier to pick up the product using fingers. Though the formula is tough, the color is very pigmented. It's a good product for subtle contouring because there's no way to pick up too much product. The highlighter is amazing. It's subtle, but extremely pigmented. Would recommend for anyone wanting to try contouring, but is afraid of looking like a clown.
Anna L.
My favorite contour/highlight duo! Hit pan a couple months ago, but there's still enough to last me awhile :) It has the perfect grey undertone in the contour shade that will fit any skin tone, and the highlight is in the shade Opal, which looks good on everyone! I think those who are fair should use a lighter hand with the highlight though, since it may show up a little dark on them. All in all, I will definitely repurchase and recommend this for everyone.
Alexandra S.
Aurora, IL
I am obsessed with this palette. The color matches every skin tone and i always get compliments on this product. It lasts all day and night. I am a performer and I sweat on stage and it lasts through it all! Would recommend this product for everyone! BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
This my go-to contour kit for travel.  I love that it is compact yet packs a big punch when it comes to pigmentation.  It blends super nicely on the skin and I never find that the contour shade turns muddy on my skin.  BECCA is definitely one of my favorite brands and I don't think you can go wrong with any of their powders.
Angelica R.
Iselin, NJ
This product is not the best highlight/low light applicator I have used. It is pigmented and I spend some time blending it in. If I do not do so I can see where the powder made contact with my skin. The price is usually 40.00. I believe there are other products that can o the smae job for a cheaper price.
Megan D.
Nashville
I dont understand the rave about this contouring kit. Its even in the Becca's best product list. The low light looks ash-y on my skin colour. Im in Nude (Born This Way) and shade 4.5 of Giorgio Armani. The highlight is so-so. Nothing great. Hourglass makes better highlighters.
Darya K.
Has anyone tried using this bronzer for eye brows?
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
does this have any shimmer in it?
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Is this a contour/highlight? How is the color on pale skin?
eli a.
Is this good for contour and highlight?
erika v.
upland, CA
What are the cons for this product ? I feel like its too much hype for this product is it really that good ?