BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Marisol G.BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Priyanka D.

BY BECCA

Contouring crème to shape and sculpt the face.

BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
  • "as a more mature woman with normal-to-dry skin, i prefer creme contours and blushes since they seem less likely to highlight texture and fine lines. i use a slightly dampened beauty blender to blend this product perfectly into my fair skin. i love that it is creamy and smooth with the right shade to create perfect shadows." in 4 reviews
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This is my go-to contouring product. It is the perfect shade for my fair skin, and it blends beautifully. There is no streaking at all. It lasts all day. I cannot recommend this one enough.
DILPREET B.
Is there anything I don't like about becca this sculpting perfector was my first purchase and I use each time to contour my cheeks I love the creamy texture and color blends perfectly. I own three highlighter by becca as well. One of my favourite brand
Sharan K.
Cool toned contour shade that is PERFECT on my skin (nc35 for reference). Creates a natural shadow like appearance on the skin, does not look muddy or dirty. Absolutely amazing!
Jessee K.
Grande Prairie, AB
Beautiful but fragile! I love beccas products so much, but this one shattered. I re-pressed it and love to use it over a cream contour to help it set and to up the drama.
Jemiesha J.
miami, fl
Becca just does it right always....I use this as a bronzer and it is so pigmented I use only a little so I feel like I will have this forever which is a bonus for me. I'll recommend this to everyone just don't buy all because others have to experience it too 😘
ellie c.
Hands down the best contour product I have ever used. It's cool toned. Taupey and earthy opposed to warm and reddish. Perfect for creating natural shadow on the face. It's completely matte. Something I strive for in contour products but is surprising hard to find still. (Add your glow underneath contour with a shimmery bronzer!)
Dayline L.
Las Marías
When they talk about sculpting, they do mean sculpting!!! I love it, this is so pigmented and such a pretty color! I give this a 1000000. Using it non stop! Great price for such a good product!!!!!!!!!
Sabia B.
Perfect for contouring and perfect for my skin tone. I am a bengali and have a yellow under tone. This product is good for me to use for the day time.
Martina O.
Seriously leaves the color you expect, is very very very cute and I saved all my ugly experience with other makeup seriously use it!
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada
I love this product. It is a little dark for me but i still like it and It is hard to apply. The packaging is cute
Fiona B.
Is this only for contouring?
Lexi E.
I've been getting into highlighting and contouring more and more lately, but I've been struggling to find a GOOD cream contour. I keep coming back to this one, but I keep hearing mixed reviews. I want a blendable cool cream contour, I want your opinions on this item. Do you think it is worth getting? Do you think it'd work for me?
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
Would this be a suitable product to use as contour on EXTREMELY pale skin? How is the blendability?