BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Marisol G.BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Priyanka D.

BY BECCA

Contouring crème to shape and sculpt the face.

BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
  • "as a more mature woman with normal-to-dry skin, i prefer creme contours and blushes since they seem less likely to highlight texture and fine lines. i use a slightly dampened beauty blender to blend this product perfectly into my fair skin. i love that it is creamy and smooth with the right shade to create perfect shadows." in 4 reviews
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This product was alright in my opinion. It was semi-easy to blend but kind of chalky. The coverage is buildable as well. My favorite thing about the product is the color - it isn't orange at all like some bronzers.
Andrea F.
As a more mature woman with normal-to-dry skin, I prefer creme contours and blushes since they seem less likely to highlight texture and fine lines. I use a slightly dampened beauty blender to blend this product perfectly into my fair skin. I love that it is creamy and smooth with the right shade to create perfect shadows.
Tara H.
Ligonier , IN
I love this! The only thing is I think the price is a little steep. I'm very pale and naturally red headed but it still works for me! Lasts forever as you only need a small amount.
Caitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
Not a huge fan of there bronzer. Truly this brand has a lot of chemicals in it so I don't like putting it on my face. This color is a bit dark. The packing like always is super cute and very classy looking.
Demi C.
Very easy to blend! I love to contour with this and it's very buildable! I always keep this handy , it last all day and I don't have problems with looking muddy, I wouldn't advise you use this during the winter but summer on the are great
A. N.
Stupendous product, fantastic color, blends beautifully, works on the eyes also. Not inexpensive. No. Wish it came in a smaller size. But this is the best contouring cream out there.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This is my go-to contouring cream! It's the perfect matte shade. It's a true contour cream and NOT a BRONZER. I use it in the hollows on my cheeks & down the bridge of my nose
Megan R.
Modesto, CA
I love the cool tones in this bronzer however it sometimes applies a little uneven and patchy looking. As long as I'm using a good brush it's manageable.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Me encanta, muy bueno.Excelente acabado, super duradero, color increíble, super pigmentado, no se corre y resiste todoooooo el dia, super recomendado
Isabela N.
York, PA
One of the best contour powders out there. So easy to blend, beautiful color payoff and ugh, yes. The price is a little up there, but so worth it.
Fiona B.
Is this only for contouring?
Lexi E.
I've been getting into highlighting and contouring more and more lately, but I've been struggling to find a GOOD cream contour. I keep coming back to this one, but I keep hearing mixed reviews. I want a blendable cool cream contour, I want your opinions on this item. Do you think it is worth getting? Do you think it'd work for me?
Daniela D.
I’m looking for a more dramatic contour for those nights out but don’t want it to be overwhelming. Is this a good product?!
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
Would this be a suitable product to use as contour on EXTREMELY pale skin? How is the blendability?