BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Marisol G.BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Priyanka D.

BY BECCA #80 in Contouring

Contouring crème to shape and sculpt the face.

BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
  • "as a more mature woman with normal-to-dry skin, i prefer creme contours and blushes since they seem less likely to highlight texture and fine lines. i use a slightly dampened beauty blender to blend this product perfectly into my fair skin. i love that it is creamy and smooth with the right shade to create perfect shadows." in 4 reviews
Thalia M.
Sisters, OR
This cream contour is such a different shade from most on the market - but don't be afraid of the cool tones in this product! The Lowlight Sculpting Perfector is EASY to use with a fluffy synthetic brush and blends out perfectly. I have used this on multiple skin tones in a variety of ways with fantastic results. It can be blended over liquid foundation, bb cream, or even over natural, moisturizer skin for girls who don't need the coverage of foundation but want the bronze glow. It looks super natural and has just a hint of sheen in the pan that isn't visible once applied. Minus one star just for the mystery - the texture is so different than other contour products on the market that it was a challenge to understand at first.
Courtney P.
One of my absolute top favorite contour powers. Best for tan skin but those with pale skin can build it up little by little. It is beyond pigmented so you really do get Big Bang for your buck. I would buy it again for sure
Abby J.
Durham, NC
I LOVE THIS! I have pretty cool undertones and dry skin, so it was tough looking for a cream product that I could use without looking orange. This has such a beautiful color, it blends easily, and it really stays on throughout the day. I use a Morphe M335 brush to apply it at the top of my forehead, under my cheekbones, and along my jawline and then I just use a stippling brush to blend it in. Super natural and amazing!
Andrea C.
My favorite contour product that I've ever tried. I love the cream formula as well. Don't be scared by the color in the pan if you're fair or light- you would need to build it up to get this dark of a color. It goes on pretty sheer and is nice and blendable, and you can build it up without it looking cakey or weird. It is the most natural-looking shade on my light olive skin. Big fan!
Verneka D.
I recently used from my sister and I absolutely love it, it applies easily and it stays on perfect, it's true to color and it blends easily, it's build able I personally used it for contour but I have to get one of my own, I definitely would recommend this product to anyone, you don't have to be a makeup artist to use this product.
Micaela B.
I love this creme! It takes a bit of practice to learn how to apply. I use the contouring brush from Tarte instead of the Becca version. I dab the brush on the product then stipple onto the areas I want to shade. It stays in place very well! I love that the color mimics shadow and doesn't look like your typical bronzer. Don't be afraid of how dark it looks in the pan. I am fairly pale and this is perfect.
Lora S.
Great product, for when you want to sculpt and contour your face in a subtle, natural way. I apply this with a medium sized concealer brush, and blend it out with a beauty blender. Love the creamy texture, and it's so easy to work it. Lasts a very long time, due to its generous size!
Jessica H.
Landisville, PA
My favorite cream contour. I have the Laura Mercier contour palette and this beats that. I like the fact that it is a cooler toned brown which works so much better on my pale skin than the warm tones which sometimes come off as a bronzer. It is a more natural looking contour for pale skin. (I have it on the hollows of my cheekbones in my profile pic.)
Jazy A.
Indianapolis, IN
I like it but I don't love it really. I feel like it is ok with my skin tone ( my skin tone is tan olive). Also doesn't go well with my dry skin maybe if you are on the oily side then you can try it out. overall, I believe there are better options at a better best.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love this! makes me thin and chiseled but still looks so natural! Most natural and long lasting bronzer ever! The only downside is the price !! But man this bronzer is bang for your buck! I've used it everyday and it looks like its still brand new!!
Fiona B.
Is this only for contouring?
Lexi E.
I've been getting into highlighting and contouring more and more lately, but I've been struggling to find a GOOD cream contour. I keep coming back to this one, but I keep hearing mixed reviews. I want a blendable cool cream contour, I want your opinions on this item. Do you think it is worth getting? Do you think it'd work for me?
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
Would this be a suitable product to use as contour on EXTREMELY pale skin? How is the blendability?