BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Marisol G.BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector uploaded by Priyanka D.

BY BECCA #79 in Contouring

Contouring crème to shape and sculpt the face.

BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
  • "as a more mature woman with normal-to-dry skin, i prefer creme contours and blushes since they seem less likely to highlight texture and fine lines. i use a slightly dampened beauty blender to blend this product perfectly into my fair skin. i love that it is creamy and smooth with the right shade to create perfect shadows." in 4 reviews
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
I've tried many contouring products and none of them are quite as wonderful as the BECCA sculpting perfector. This has grey/taupe undertones which makes it ideal for creating shadows and contours within the face. The product is incredibly pigmented and shows up well even on my NC42 skin.
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
Este producto de controno es muy bueno, tiene algunos dettales almoneto de integrase con los demas producto pero ghumedeciendo un poco la brocha, o el instrumento para difuminar, ya sea la beauty blonder este problema se soluciona de inmendiato sin duda yo lo compraria. lo recomiendo.
Mariam T.
Bronx, NY
This product works well on my skin. It mimics the shadows of the face flawlessly. It's a little more sheer then I expected but I still like it and would recommend it to anyone. It's just a little pricey.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
This bronzer/blush is my go to.
I use shade, "wild honey" and I absolutely love it.
I honestly can't think of any cons to this product except the price. It's a bit steep but again, the product lasts for quite sometime so it's definitely worth it.
Marina A.
The formula of this product is great. It is easy to blend and it's great for contouring. The color was not my favorite, I would reach for other products for contouring but other products from Becca are amazing.
Krystle S.
New Haven, CT
I tried this at a local ulta in the mall . I'm a brown skinned girl (African American) so it wasn't really a bronzer for me because it was the same tone a my complexion but ultimately a great product
Cynthia A.
The color is perfect for contouring however I found it hard to blend, it always looked patchy and moved my foundation around the consistency was very thick it definitely was buildable but couldn't make it work
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
Best bronzer, hands down! Stays in place, it's pigmented so a little goes a long way! It's good for all skin types and is a bit more expensive but last 5 times longer! I would highly recommend to others!
Tammy L.
A very pigmented product that shows up instantly to complete your look. The prices is reasonable and you get a lot of product. There are plenty of choices to choose from color wise.
Fiona B.
Is this only for contouring?
Lexi E.
I've been getting into highlighting and contouring more and more lately, but I've been struggling to find a GOOD cream contour. I keep coming back to this one, but I keep hearing mixed reviews. I want a blendable cool cream contour, I want your opinions on this item. Do you think it is worth getting? Do you think it'd work for me?
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
Would this be a suitable product to use as contour on EXTREMELY pale skin? How is the blendability?