BY BECCA

A gloss with kaleidoscopic pearls that create an otherworldly, liquid crystal, glowing lip look. Inspired by raw gemstones melted into liquid form, kaleidoscopic pearls shift shades as they catch the light to take every lip look to the next level. Each shade features a custom mix of unique pearls blended together to create a multi-dimensional finish that flatters all skintones. The conditioning lip gloss formula is infused with a luxurious coconut and vanilla scent and enriched with nurturing ingredients that leave lips feeling lavishly soft and smooth.

• Our Liquid Crystal Glow Glosses are a glossy finish inflused with...1 Answers
  • Are these worth it?2 Answers
  • Does this gloss have that sticky feeling or is it more of a smoot...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Rose Quartz x Seashell 0.17 oz/ 5 g
When I saw Becca's Crystal Glow line release, I knew right away that I'll be grabbing this gloss. Rose Quartz x Seashell is a beautiful pinky peach shimmer. It adds a touch of gloss over your fave lipstick, liquid lip, or just to enhance your natural lips! Multi-dimensional shine. Especially when your lips hit the sunlight. No need to worry about gritty glitter or anything either. The gloss is silky and luscious, no stickiness. Surprisingly, the formula works good as a topper. No goopy mess or ruining the base lip color. It also smells really delicious! Reminds me of traditional a Thai dessert, the hint of jasmine. Little bit of vanilla. I love it. Only thing is that because the shimmers are subtle and noticeable as a lip sheen, I don't think that you really need more than one. In fact, I'm sure you can find drugstore dupes that will look similar on the lips as these. Still, I'm glad I got this one as I'm a big fan of Becca products.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Fairless Hls, PA
I'll be honest, when I saw the picture of the swatches initially, I wasn't wowed at all. But I swatched them myself in the store and absolutely had to buy a couple of shades - they reflect light, so it's important that you see them live, because they are GORGEOUS! It was difficult for me to pick two, but I got Amethyst x Geode and Champagne Dream x Bellini. I prefer them alone so you can see the sparkle better. While they work over lipstick, I couldn't really see the glitter as much. They aren't super slippery, so there is a staying power, and they aren't sticky. I don't know why some are saying the smell is bad, but the product does contain coconut oil (and olive oil), so it smells like that to me. The applicator is also great. There is a slight grittiness due to the glitter but it doesn't bother me at all. I did have to apply two coats to get my lips pretty glossy.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Champagne Dream x Bellini 0.17 oz/ 5 g
Becca has always been such a reliable brand and is very well known for all things glowy. These are no exception! These are so stunning! These liquid crystal glow glosses are not at all gritty even though they have glitter in them. These look amazing on their own or as a lip topper. If you have been wanting to try out the metallic trend this beautiful gloss is a baby step into that! I promise you will not regret buying one of these, but I bet you can't walk out of Sephora with only one in your bag!
Indira V.
Indira V.
This gloss is unlike anything I've ever owned. It is perfect to wear on top of a lipstick or on its own for minimal makeup days. It is super long lasting and even after you eat or drink this is still on your lips. I love that the smell is very subtle. It starts a bit sticky but it goes away once it sets. A lot of product for the price considering you don't need much for a nice coat. I definitely recommend it.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Amethyst x Geode 0.17 oz/ 5 g
These are so beautiful! Lip glosses/toppers are so in this summer. I'm giving this a 4, because the color pay off is so good. But I didn't like that I had to add like 3 coats in order to get that I'll lip gloss lip. I also didn't like that I could feel the glitter a little bit. Besides that the price is right, and all the colors are so beautiful. It also didn't last as long. Last me like 2 hours, and then you have to reapply it. BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Amethyst x Geode 0.17 oz/ 5 g
After seeing the swatches online I wanted to try one that was different from any other sparkly lipglosses I had. So I decided on the Amethyst X geode color because it had such a pretty purpley blue sparkle that was so different and i feel in love! The product completely lived up to my expectations the sparkle is pretty! The gloss is sheer and the sparkle shows off more when worn with out lipstick, but still pretty. Its not sticky and was fairly long lasting for a gloss.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Amethyst x Geode 0.17 oz/ 5 g
easy to blend, has a small range of colors but for a gloss, this is a nice product. It's not too thick and has pretty nice pigmentation on the lips its of course a lot more sheer than a lipstick but the color shows up...if you build it up too much it becomes too sticky, nice product to put on top of lipstick for some sheen. i have to say there are cheaper brands that give the same payoff also it is a lip topper so it's meant to go on top of lipsticks
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I have been on a major lip gloss kick lately so of course I couldn't resist these. I chose the champagne Bellini shade as I am a lover of nudes. This formula gives the lips a beautiful sparkly appearance without feeling goopy or thick. You can feel the chucks of glitter every now and then, but that personally doesn't bother me. Becca is always expanding their range of products and getting better all the time. These little beauties are a fantastic addition to the brand.
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Opal x Jade 0.17 oz/ 5 g, BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Champagne Dream x Bellini 0.17 oz/ 5 g, BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Rose Quartz x Seashell 0.17 oz/ 5 g, BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Topaz x Gilt 0.17 oz/ 5 g, BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Amethyst x Geode 0.17 oz/ 5 g, BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Pearl x Gold 0.17 oz/ 5 g
These are so cool and fun. They are gorgeous!! You can use them as a lip topper or on their own. They have the most beautiful shift to them and the little glitters really add to the overall effect. They are not too sticky and they feel comfortable to wear. I found them to be pretty long lasting too. I'm overall really excited for these and can't wait to get all of them! I highly recommend!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
frankfort
Review for: BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss Opal x Jade 0.17 oz/ 5 g
this is the best lip topper! the packaging it beautiful and well made. the glitter in the lip topper is amazing. you cant feel the glitter on your lips. its not gritty. Its a little heavy but not extremely sticky or goopy at all. I bought 2 of these and they are everything definitely worth the price. I have bought shamless lip topper from huda beauty and these becca ones are 10x better!
Sue N.
Sue N.
Tempe, AZ
Have been dying to try this.. is it long lasting??
Linden W.
Linden W.
Is this gloss glittery?
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are these really sticky and uncomfortable to wear?
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
These look so GOOOD. Anyone has this ? Which shade?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Is this sticky on the lips?