BECCA Lip Priming Perfector uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY BECCA

Smooth, define and prime lips for long-wearing colour that won’t fade or feather.

• Does this help to fill in lines on your lips so they are ...1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
I really thought that this would be the ideal product for me. I have a fuzzy lip line and while most people would embrace the outer edge of their lip line because a lot of women think "the bigger, the better" when it comes to their lip. But, we all want what we don't have and I don't want my lips to appear larger, so I actually underline my lips. My lips are also very pigmented and it messes with lipstick colors, so I will carry my foundation over the edge of my lips or cover them entirely to solve these problems. This primer has a nude tint so i thought this could work as a concealer/primer but the texture is just all wrong. It's a gel that never quite dries down, the color is patchy so lip products on top of the prime become patchy, and it's not pigmented enough to cancel out my lip color or conceal my lip line.
Jasmine B.
This is my second favorite lip primer, after my HG  Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer .  Compared to Lip Insurance, the  BECCA Lip Priming Perfector is much more opaque.  The doe foot applicator helps to create a more precise line for matte lip products.  My lipstick doesn't feather or fade when I use either of these primers.

You can still buy this lip primer one Becca's website in the Glowing, Going, Gone! section.
Chantel N.
I only revived a small sample of this from Sephora but I am absolutely in love! It makes your lip color stay like cement and it fights agains t cracking and creases! There's no worries of feather and it feels like your not even wearing anything!
Prashasti A.
Philadelphia
This is a really good primer. It does leave a pink/nude color on your lip so I mainly use this for liquid lipsticks, because I find it doesn't wear well for a normal cream lipstick formula. Other than that, it does it's job!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this lip primer. Make sure you really exfoliate your lips before using and you will have a perfect canvas for your lipsticks. A tube seems to last a long time so I find it a good value. I will repurchase.
Christina H.
Providence, RI
Super smooth! Works like a charm! I've used this countless times before I put on a super drying, lip cracking lipstick! Use this especially if the lipstick is matte!
Chelsea T.
Love this product! Makes your lips soft and moisturized! My favorite brand and lip primer. Meets expectations and if I love it everyone will :)
Caroline D.
Goes on smooth and lasts for a long time leaving my lips feeling super moist. Gorgeous color too!
Kristen K.
Muncie, IN
Helps your lipstick or gloss stay on all day. Makes lips feel and appear smooth.
Paula M.
A great way to stop #lipstick from feathering on #mature lips. Apply all over the lips and just beyond the lip line, allow to dry completely, and then use a lip pencil before applying lipstick.
Amanda L.
Does this help to fill in lines on your lips so they are not as apparent when you're wearing a matte liquid lipstick?