BY BECCA #38 in Highlighter

A kaleidoscopic highlighter that creates unprecedented colour dimension when struck by the light.

• Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin tones? 4 Answers
  • How many of you have tried CHAMPAGNE POP?! And how would you comp...2 Answers
  • How are these light chaser highlights in comparison to the shimme...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i just purchased this product as an early birthday gift for myself! i love all things becca, all things that glow and especially a pink highlight so this is right up my alley! i gave this four stars instead of 5 because to me the quality is not quite up to becca standards imo! i feel like becca highlighters are the gold standard in pigmentation, blendability and just awe-ness! this is a gorgeous highlight do not get me wrong! it's still worth the price and the purchase but just know it's not quite as smooth or banging as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. one more thing i want to bring up is the size. it is very small, now the price does reflect the size but you must know it's not the same size as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. i do know that this is a new and different product so comparing it to their shimmering skin perfectors may not be "right" but i feel that their ssp's show true becca quality at it's finest so it's hard for me not to judge! this is a beautiful pink highlight for the face or eyes and it reminds me of a mac skin finish i have so that's nice because the mac is discontinued! #beachbash #contest #summerproducts" in 51 reviews
  • "this highlight is like no other; i am obsessed with green toned highlighters, and this one is the only one that shifts from sheer opal to a flashy green that is both subtle and bold at the same time. if you're used to becca's famous powder champagne pop...you may be disappointed because the formula is different. it's a hard pressed powder and goes on sheer unless you use a heavy hand (i do). it's easy to work with and more wearable than you expect. the compact is sturdy and sleek like you would hope for from a high end brand, but the product is small---so small, especially for the price. i was expecting the same size as their other highlighters, but i suppose since it is hard pressed the product will last longer than the soft pressed ones." in 19 reviews
Kendra S.
Dartmouth
Probably the best powered highlighter out there! It stood out to me at the store and I use it everyday! It is more sheer then pigmented which is what I prefer but it's all part of preference when it comes to makeup! I would but this a million more times!
Alisha M.
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
This product is for the intense highlight!  This produced lasted all day on my skin and it didn't look cakey! This product is easy to apply and blend! It made my skin look wet and more natural! Would highly recommend to those who want an extreme highlight
Aman V.
Becca have outdone themselves. The texture is nice is butter and not much product is needed to get a good colour payoff. It's amazing for all skin types. It is highly pigmented. The holographic pigment is amazing. I would defiantly purchase again.
Sarah P.
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
 Becca is well known for their fabulous highlighters. And these new chaser highlighters are no exception.  Becca is always on point with the packaging it's super cute and stylish. If you have never purchased a Becca highlighter you definitely need to
Michelle M.
General Santos City
This highlighter is amazing and adorable im so addicted with this bronzer and guys this is must have bronzer ever .. Its has shimmery finished and i love Undertones gope i get some of this and make a first empression and include this on my firat youtube video i will recommend this soon guys
Valentina V.
Modena
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
Such an amazing hilighter! Very pigmented and very lustrous!
Usually I use it with a natural make up just because it gives me that sun kissed look that I always look forward to.
Perfect and compact is the way to go, especially in summer.
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
Review for: Other more...
I think that its a good highlighter I have heard a lot my favorite colors is champagne,gold and roes I think that these kind of colors is my favb and its easy to apply I have seen so many youtubers use it and I would recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
Shelby O.
Peace River , AB
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
Love, love, love this! Actually who am I kidding; anything by Becca is amazing! Very shimmery and does the job well. Lasts all day, I don't find myself needing to reapply. My favorites are definitely the champagne and peach. Highly recommend any of these products!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
This highlight pallet is amazing! I use it every time I do my makeup! The glow is so intense and the pigment is SO GOOD! I has a bit of shimmer in it also that I really like! Highly recommend if you haven't tried yet ladies
Abbie D.
Chester le street , Durham
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold more...
Love love love!! Fab to have this in my purse as a quick top up for that highlight❤ with white tones and a glowy feel its one of my favourite highlighters. The packaging is to die for and the whole thing feels expensive.
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Do these have glitter in them?
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
These looks beautiful! Are they really worth it?
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin tones?
Maya M.
what kinda of product is this?? is it a cream highlighter?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone know the best place to buy these?