BY BECCA #30 in Highlighter

A kaleidoscopic highlighter that creates unprecedented colour dimension when struck by the light.

• Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin t...5 Answers
  • would you rather BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter or Anasta...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i just purchased this product as an early birthday gift for myself! i love all things becca, all things that glow and especially a pink highlight so this is right up my alley! i gave this four stars instead of 5 because to me the quality is not quite up to becca standards imo! i feel like becca highlighters are the gold standard in pigmentation, blendability and just awe-ness! this is a gorgeous highlight do not get me wrong! it's still worth the price and the purchase but just know it's not quite as smooth or banging as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. one more thing i want to bring up is the size. it is very small, now the price does reflect the size but you must know it's not the same size as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. i do know that this is a new and different product so comparing it to their shimmering skin perfectors may not be "right" but i feel that their ssp's show true becca quality at it's finest so it's hard for me not to judge! this is a beautiful pink highlight for the face or eyes and it reminds me of a mac skin finish i have so that's nice because the mac is discontinued! #beachbash #contest #summerproducts" in 51 reviews
  • "this highlight is like no other; i am obsessed with green toned highlighters, and this one is the only one that shifts from sheer opal to a flashy green that is both subtle and bold at the same time. if you're used to becca's famous powder champagne pop...you may be disappointed because the formula is different. it's a hard pressed powder and goes on sheer unless you use a heavy hand (i do). it's easy to work with and more wearable than you expect. the compact is sturdy and sleek like you would hope for from a high end brand, but the product is small---so small, especially for the price. i was expecting the same size as their other highlighters, but i suppose since it is hard pressed the product will last longer than the soft pressed ones." in 19 reviews
Kyra M.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. I don’t know what else to say. It applies super smoothly and has great color payoff. Currently my favorite highlighter. The color looks great on all skin tones. I think everyone should get it, but it is a bit priceyBECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Review for: Amethyst Flashes Geode more...
I absolutely love this blush or highlighter whatever they want to call it they call it a highlighter but honestly it's entirely too pink and pigmented to be called a highlighter it's absolutely a blush in my opinion. But what a beautiful place it is it's just as gorgeous on the skin you don't need a lot of it at all. This will probably last me for the rest of my life LOL. But yeah if you get a chance to try these absolutely do it they're beautiful
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I have the color Opal flashes Jade which looks prettier swatched than it does on the skin. These highlighters have the same formula as Becca’s other highlighters, but they are duochrome. The product is also quite a bit smaller for the same price. Not a bad product but over priced in my opinion
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold more...
A nice, multi-dimensional highlighter that really does have an initial pearl sheen that flashes gold in certain lighting. Creamy and easy to blend, like most Becca highlighters. Does not last as well as some Becca products for all day wear. A nice product, but not my favorite from Becca.
Anna S.
Review for: Rose Quartz Flashes Seashell, Opal Flashes Jade, Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
I really enjoy the Becca Light Chaser highlighters. I've never had a problem with mine emphasizing or creating texture like other highlighters. They leave a beautiful lit from within sheen that lasts all day (and have lasted even when I fall asleep on the couch between work and dinner). The color shift gives them an extra pop that is absolutely beautiful. They are smaller pans than the typical Becca highlighters, but I actually really appreciate this because it is very unlikely I could ever go through a full sized Becca highlighter so the pan size is more realistic to what I could use up.
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Rose Quartz Flashes Seashell, Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
I have a bunch of Becca's Highlighters and they are amazing.  Some of the colors are way too dark for me but for the most part they look beautiful on my pale skin lol. I received on in my boxycharm and purchased a couple more for black Friday. These highlighters really are amazing.
Kelsey P.
I’m not the biggest fan of high shine/intense highlights, but after seeing this look stunning on my coworker and deciding whether or not to take the plunge, I decided to go with the mini size to try out. I actually really like it, the formula is so smooth and creamy and so perfect for a glowing but still natural look. I feel like there is almost visible glitter, but it’s so finely milled that it just gives you the most radiant shine possible. I haven’t tried any other Becca highlights to compare it to, but If you’re into more high shine types, I think this is definitely worth a try!
Erika R.
My first highlighter from because and I was skeptical. I really do like this because it's not chunky and easy to build. It can look very natural and also blinding depending on the brush and how much product. My only complaint is its so small and for the price it's a splurge product.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold more...
I love becca highlighters they are a dream. It gives you the most beautiful and radiant glow it doesn't exaggerate my texture at all. It's pigmented and build able I would definitely recommend I think the price is pretty good considering the pan size and packaging I think they are wonderful!! Holy grail highlighter!!
Kathy M.
Review for: Topaz Flashes Gilt more...
Shine bright like a diamond! This formula has whay looks like tiny glitter particles and the light hits them at every angle. I love using this to subtly mute metallic eyeshadow that are too shiney. It also gives the appearance of a better blend when used with metallic shadow.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin tones?
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
These looks beautiful! Are they really worth it?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Do these have glitter in them?
Maya M.
what kinda of product is this?? is it a cream highlighter?