BY BECCA #30 in Highlighter

A kaleidoscopic highlighter that creates unprecedented colour dimension when struck by the light.

• Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin tones? 4 Answers
  • How many of you have tried CHAMPAGNE POP?! And how would you comp...2 Answers
  • How are these light chaser highlights in comparison to the shimme...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i just purchased this product as an early birthday gift for myself! i love all things becca, all things that glow and especially a pink highlight so this is right up my alley! i gave this four stars instead of 5 because to me the quality is not quite up to becca standards imo! i feel like becca highlighters are the gold standard in pigmentation, blendability and just awe-ness! this is a gorgeous highlight do not get me wrong! it's still worth the price and the purchase but just know it's not quite as smooth or banging as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. one more thing i want to bring up is the size. it is very small, now the price does reflect the size but you must know it's not the same size as their typical shimmering skin perfectors. i do know that this is a new and different product so comparing it to their shimmering skin perfectors may not be "right" but i feel that their ssp's show true becca quality at it's finest so it's hard for me not to judge! this is a beautiful pink highlight for the face or eyes and it reminds me of a mac skin finish i have so that's nice because the mac is discontinued! #beachbash #contest #summerproducts" in 51 reviews
  • "this highlight is like no other; i am obsessed with green toned highlighters, and this one is the only one that shifts from sheer opal to a flashy green that is both subtle and bold at the same time. if you're used to becca's famous powder champagne pop...you may be disappointed because the formula is different. it's a hard pressed powder and goes on sheer unless you use a heavy hand (i do). it's easy to work with and more wearable than you expect. the compact is sturdy and sleek like you would hope for from a high end brand, but the product is small---so small, especially for the price. i was expecting the same size as their other highlighters, but i suppose since it is hard pressed the product will last longer than the soft pressed ones." in 19 reviews
Melissa H.
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
Becca really hits it out of the park with these Light Chaser Highlighters. No, you won't glow out of this world, but there are many more pros than cons that I actually recommend picking up at least one of these highlighters.

Let's start with the packaging. It comes in a beautiful cardboard box that is light gold, but reflects a rainbow in the light. Even though most people toss these things in the trash, I like to keep the outer packaging to protect the product and I have to admit this is one of the best cardboard outer packages that I own in my makeup collection. The packaging of the physical product is stunning. Heavy, metalized, and compact with a mirror is everything anyone could ever ask for in a highlighter. If I had a vanity, I would display this highlighter because it looks so beautiful and it has some weight to it, so if you dropped it (closed) it's going to protect the product inside.

Now let's move on to the actual highlighter. So when you swatch this highlighter with your finger, you get a lot of product without any kickback. It's sturdy, yet creamy enough and doesn't feel chalky. In the pan, Opal Flashes Jade looks lavander with a blue shift. These are duo chrome highlighters. Yet on the skin, the lavander is not quite as prominent as the blue shift. I will say it makes for a more natural glow despite the blue. I find that one downfall of this product, though it could be exclusive for this shade only, is that with a brush (I've used a fan brush and a small dense blush brush), it doesn't pick up as much product compared to using a finger. This makes me believe that this product would have been better suited as a cream formula rather than a powder formula. However, this product is buildable, never patchy, and can be worn as a daily highlighter without looking too gaudy.

Despite the minor flaw of the formula, these highlighters are so unique that I would love to pick up more of this collection and would highly recommend everyone to go to your local sephora or ulta and check it out. If you are looking for something a little different with quality packaging that you can take with you on the go or display on your vanity, you have to purchase this highlighter.
Priscilla V.
I just bought this one and 2 other shades. I was super worried to buy a colored highlight, especially an expensive one but these are so beautiful. I own the Becca Opal highlight and it’s definitely more smoother than the Light Chaser formula. Although, I don’t see glitter in these and I love that. Also I can sheer these out or build them up the the color intensity I want. I’d recommend these to anyone who loves or wants to try colored highlight and willing to splurge. The way the light hits these on the skin is beautiful! They are small, but there’s a lot of product in each one. Let’s face it, no one will run out of a highlight. ESPECIALLY A COLORED ONE!
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
This is my new FAVORITE Becca highlight. First off, the packaging is gorgeous, but the pan is much smaller than the regular size highlight pans. But, I got this on major sale so I really dont mind. I'm so sad I didnt order more before this sold out. If it comes back, I'll definitely be stocking up. I'm tempted to purchase all of the other colors in this line. With 50% off plus an extra 20% I dont know what I'm waiting for. I own plenty of Becca highlighters and I feel like these have excellent pigment and the duochrome is awesome!
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
Got this on sale from Sephora for $17... I have no idea why it is on sale from its original $34 because it's AMAZINGGGGG. It is SO pigmented and not chunky or grainy at all. I actually purchased this color on accident but I'm so glad I did. The jade color surprisingly goes well with many different looks and I have gotten so many compliments on it. Sometimes I use this alone on my eyelids when I don't feel like putting eyeshadow on and it adds a pop of color!! So versatile, I seriously love this. Might have to buy another while they're still on sale!
Kristen M.
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
This is a really pretty champagney color that flashes a pinkish color. I feel like this formula isn’t as smooth and buttery as the regular Becca highlighters, but it’s still pretty good. I only paid $17 for this because it was a weekly wow deal on Sephora so it’s worth the price. I was also surprised that the packaging/pan was so much smaller than the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo.
Diana T.
Granville
Review for: Opal Flashes Jade more...
I got this with my Sephora points and let me tell you this is beautiful. It gives such a gorgeous glow, you can use it subtly or blinding, it has a shimmery finish but does not emphasize my texture or pores and this is a deal breaker for me. Being a small amount as a deluxe sample size it will last forever, because a little goes a long way. If you are concerned with texture or pores, give this a try you will not be disappointed and it would look beautiful on any skin tone.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini more...
Wow I'm in love. I got this as a Christmas present and it's the best. First off, the packaging.... um, it's so beautiful that I keep putting it in it's original packaging because I don't want to ruin it on my vanity lol. I love the pink sheen it gives to my face, and I think it'll look even more amazing in the summer.

This is a light chaser though so it's not going to go on like VA VOOM and you'll see it, it'll go on and then you'll catch yourself like hot damn!
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold more...
These highlighters are beautiful in the pan but they are not the same quality as the other Becca highlighters! I got champagne dream/Bellini which is absolutely gorgeous BUT it is extremely dry! I use the Becca highlighting brush and I have to swipe the pan 4-5 times in order to pick up enough product. And the finish is chalky and chalky=cakey finish! Even with a little bit of product, it looks caked on due to the chalky finish.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold more...
This is without a doubt, my favorite highlighter. Being very fair, it's hard to find a blinding highlighter that isn't pink, and if it is told, it's too deep. This is not the case with this product. It is very intense. It's a true, white gold and when your turn your head, the light reflects the gold and is gorgeous. I usually layer 3-5 fidderent highlighters to get an extreme glow. I can use this alone and get intense results and so many people ask what I'm wearing. Absolutely obsessed with this product. I like that it's soft but not too soft, so it doesn't break or have as much kickback as the original Becca formula. These are worth the money.
Emily A.
Anamosa, IA
Oh my goodness this is so BEAUTIFUL! I'm normally the palest shade in foundation and this doesn't look dirty at all like other shifting highlighters!! But when the light hits, it's just incredible jade shimmer, it matches my eyes and my personality! You can normally find these on sale at sephora, grab one it's worth every buttery swatch BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter !
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Do these have glitter in them?
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
These looks beautiful! Are they really worth it?
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Which shades would you recommend for fair to light skin tones?
Maya M.
what kinda of product is this?? is it a cream highlighter?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone know the best place to buy these?