BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter

A kaleidoscopic highlighter that creates unprecedented colour dimension when struck by the light.

Hola mi nombre es Alexa Jarfer, me gustaría conocer el producto de manera gratuita y realizar una reseña de el en mi perfil de Facebook y en .i página de ventas! También varios tiktoks, para que todos quieran y puedan adquirirlo, saludos!❤️
I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on cosumer It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price??
How does this apply?
Start your review of BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“...it's hard for me not to judge! this is a beautiful pink highlight for the face or eyes and it reminds me of a mac skin finish i have so that's nice because the mac is discontinued! #beachbash #contest #summerproducts” in reviews
“...both subtle and bold at the same time. if you're used to becca's famous powder champagne pop...you may be disappointed because the formula is different. it's a hard pressed powder and goes on sheer unless you use a heavy hand (i do). it's easy to work with and more wearable than you expect. the compact is sturdy and sleek like you would hope for from a high end brand, but the product is small---so small, especially for the price. i was expecting the same size as their other highlighters, but i suppose since it is hard pressed the product will last longer than the soft pressed ones.” in reviews
San Diego, CA
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini
Becca is known for their highlighters...period. Champagne pop will always hold the top spot for my favorite Becca highlighter, but this one is also beautiful in its own way. I love how a little goes a long way with these highlighters. I barely dip in and boom...it’s blinding! This one is so gorgeous because it shifts in the light. It goes from peach to pink. I’m a sucker when it comes to duo chromes. It’s beautiful and wouldn’t be a bad highlighter to add to your collection.
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold
I have had such hit and miss luck with highlighters, but on a whim I bought the Pearl Flashes Gold from Becca and it's by far the best highlighter I've had thus far. It's got a wonderful formula that leaves no crumbs or fallout like some cheaper highlighters, and is still extremely light when wearing. The intensity is just right, and the more layers I put on the bolder it stands out without getting cakey or looking ridiculous. The color is very flattering on my pale skin tone! Strong recommend.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini
I have the shade, Champagne Dream flashes Bellini, it is a Soft peach with a rose gold shift. I have a rosy pink undertone so I thought that this shade would look nice on me, however, it flashes with a tone of purple blue on my skin. It does flashes with two colors so it matches with the unicorn theme that was popular a month or two ago. It's a nice color for the summer but you must handle the product with care otherwise it easily breaks when dropped.
Shreveport, LA
BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter uploaded by Latasha J.
I purchased this highlighter (gold lava) from the store Marshall's last year and I'm glad that I did. It has my cheeks bringing, shining to the gawdddds, which I love when I'm going for that intense look. I've used it a few times but really like it how well it looks in this picture. If you don't have it in your collection, you may just want to pick it up.
Saint Charles, IL
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold
A favorite as far as highlighter goes! The gold is so pretty and shows up great on my light skin. It’s great for going out or when you really want to wear a noticeable highlight. For my day to day at work I don’t usually wear it but I work in a serious business casual and have to be careful with how much make up I wear. I would wear everyday if I could!
N Hollywood, CA
I was actually so excited about this highlight but was kinda let down :( I was expecting something so blinding and pigmented but was met with the opposite, also the formula is soo fragile it was kinda annoying any little drop and I had highlight all over the place. It was easy to Blend out which ik was good but it wasn’t as blinding as I thought I’d be
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini
I was so excited about this product when I ordered it and when it came in the mail the highlighter was all crumbled and broken. I emailed the company and they said they were out of stock of the kind I got but they did give me some I store credit:) I ended up using rubbing alcohol and trying to fix the highlighter and now it is as good as new.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Pearl Flashes Gold
This is good quality highlighter, I just wish it was creamier like my Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter palette. It is a pretty shade and isnt too hard to blend, and the packaging is quality and attractive. There are so many highlighters on the market that I wouldnt necessarily recommend this one over the others I have in my collection.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rose Quartz Flashes Seashell
This Becca highlighter in Rose Quarts Flashes Seashell has the most subtle yet perfect glow! It is my go to highlighter because it goes with everything. It lasts all day long & gives such a touch of femininity with it's peachy pink tones. Always receive compliments so I most definitely recommend BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter
Cumberland, RI
BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter uploaded by FitChick V.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini
Purchased this bad boy at TJMaxx for $9. Originally priced at $22-25 at your nearby Ulta and Sephora. What a sweet deal. It’s so shimmery and the quality is amazing, especially for the price I got! I cannot wait to try this out on my special occasion, full face of makeup nights. I may even use it to create a natural “no-makeup” look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London
il y a un mois
Abigail N. • il y a 22 jours
It is most definitely worth the hype! It blends beautifully into the skin! And yes, it does work well with a brown skin tone
Cobourg
il y a 4 mois
BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter Okay so all my friends rave about this product I’ve yet to try it and am wondering if it’s really worth all the hype it has and should I buy it?
Rhonda J. • il y a 2 mois
It’s really pretty, I just posted some up close swatches. Test it out against your skin next time you are at the store and see if you like it