Becca Jewel Dust Sparkling Powder for Eyes, Nissa, 0.04 Ounce

Formulated with pure pigments to provide maximum luster and intensity. Gives playful color to eyes when worn alone. Imparts rich, exotic tones when layered over neutral eye shadows. Comes in a range of enchanting colors from soft pastels to chic metallic. Free of fragrance and preservative. Suitable for sensitive eyes.

Formulated with pure pigments to provide maximum luster and intensity; Gives playful color to eyes when worn alone; Imparts rich, exotic tones when layered over neutral eye shadows

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Jewel Dust Sparkling Powder for Eyes, Nissa, 0.04 Ounce!
San Diego
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been into everything else but Becca now I can’t get enough of her products! I’m 42 And it makes my skin look 10 years younger the blur primers I wear alone with mascara and I look great! If your wanting to have nice youthful skin the becca products are hands down amazing!