BY BECCA

An ultimate collection to give the complexion endless light and color looks for the perfect custom glow. This sought-after collection features a limited-edition Face Palette, limited-edition Eye Palette, and three formulas of the Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Champagne Pop Highlighters: Pressed, Poured Creme, and Liquid. Created for beauty connoisseurs and makeup novices alike, these formulas highlight every woman's individual look. The limited-edition Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette has five shades of highlighter and blush to illuminate all skintones. Every shade was designed by Jaclyn Hill, to allow you to mix and match so you can create endless layers if light and color for the perfect custom glow. The limited-edition Eye Palette includes a Champagne Pop-inspired shade for the eyes, Champagne Toast created by Jaclyn Hill. This versatile palette of lustrous and matte shades allows you to enhance the eyes with layers of light and color. Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop the highlighter that started it all allows you to amplify your natural radiance. The Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Champagne Pop adds a subtle, sophisticated glow to accentuate the high points of your face. Achieve effortless, dewy luminosity and a soft-focus, healthy-looking glow with Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Champagne Pop. Each product in this collection is sold separately.

• I love Jaclyn but I have heard this is not worth the hype and tha...6 Answers
  • Is this the only palette by becca cosmetics? 1 Answers
  • Did any of you get a bad pallette? I know Jaclyn was very upset o...1 Answers
BECCA Jaclyn Hill Champagne Eyes Palette Collection
  • "Love love love! I wish this wasn't limited edition:( The palette is stunning and I love all of the eyeshadows. All the eyeshadows are pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend. You can even use two of the eyeshadows as a highlight. This was definitely worth the money! If you can get your hands on it buy it!" in 29 reviews
  • "I love this champagne palette collection this is great because I love neutral colors this so creamy and pigmented and silky and smooth eyeshadows the best " in 5 reviews
Donica D.
Katy , TX
I love Jaclyn hill ! When she came out with this pallet and the champagne pop highlighter I HAD to get them both. The pigment is amazing , I have brown eye and love going for a natural tone look on a daily basis so this pallet was calling my name when I saw the different shade.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is absolutely stunning I would most definitely recommend buying this palette You’d really love it Becca has some of the best makeup I’ve ever used it is a little pricey but you won’t be disappointed with the quality
Thelma M.
100th review. I love all of Jaclynn Hill products. They are absolutely stunning. Every girl must buy these products if they love makeup. Well worth the money. You'll get a perfect custom glow. Easy to apply and use. Definitely would test these products out and give my honest review. I will recommend these to my friends.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
If I could not give stars I would. This product gave me an allergic reaction, I ended up returning. It was chalkie, not blendeble at all. Packaging was great and the price was fine for the brand name but for the product per say it was horrible. I am glad it was taken down. I guess I got the bad batch.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
I know a lot of people complained about the quality of the formula in theirs, but I guess I got a good one. Not much kickback. The colors are super pigmented and blend like a dream. I literally love mind and wish I could share with everyone who got the short stick in this collab
Makenzie B.
Boston , MA
The most beautiful highlight colors! I don't know how they did it but the feel of this product is so light and so shimmery! The champagne pop is GORGEOUS and you cannot find a dupe anywhere! If you are willing to invest in your beauty then this is the product you need.
Lydia G.
I love this on the go palette! The colors are so flattering! Blend so well and the color payoff is great! So easy to use! The packaging is so well made and cute! I would recommend and buy this again!!
Skylar W.
Wilson, NC
This is part of my everyday makeup ruin. The color is amazing, it looks as if I just bought it. The packaging is super cute and looks great with all my other pallets and makeup. The price is great. It never fails to give me that perfect look.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Just thought I'd give this a review and put in my two cents even though the whole thing has kind of phased out since they are no longer stocking these. I unfortunately received a bad palette out if the batch. I was SO excited for this because I have heard so many amazing things about Becca's shadows. Solely from a makeup standpoint, and not talking about the drama behind the whole thing, my palette sucked. There was no pigmentation there. Just because I love makeup and wanted to have this in my collection, I was going to look past the lack of pigment and just keep it, until I used it. I had a pretty cute makeup look from this palette (after going over it a million times to get the pigment), and I swear it lasted maybe 3 hours at most. I was so bummed because this palette looked gorgeous and I love Jaclyn Hill. Bummed this didn't work out, but hey there are so many other great palettes out there that have similar shades. To those of you who got good palettes - enjoy the pretty shades!!
Cynthia A.
I picked up this palette as a result of receiving the Jaclyn Hill face palette and being completely in love with it. That being said- I have been following Jaclyn Hill for quite some time now and I find her to be a completely admirable person with a huge heart- so i had no trouble supporting her and her collaboration with BECCA Cosmetics.
I will have to say that although it is a beautiful palette, there is just something about a few of the shimmer shades that throw me off. They aren't nearly as creamy as the matte shades, however- they are still pigmented and they apply fairly well.
I don't regret the purchase of these shadows to the point where I would return them, and with that being said- I am still happy with the looks that I can achieve with these shadows!
Maddie I.
I love Jaclyn but I have heard this is not worth the hype and that you can purchase similar shadows anywhere. Any opinions?
Natalie D.
I love jaclyn but I'm wondering if it's really worth the hassle to get it. Do you guys like this palette a lot?
Liliana M.
Silver Spring, MD
I really want to buy this eyeshadows. I'm just concern about a few things. Are the eyeshadows really pigmented? And are they worth the price?
Cassie S.
Rochester, WA
I want this soo bad but $40 for 5 shadows seems so steep is it worth it. i am a huge huge jaclyn hill fan I'm gonna get it whay do you ladies on here think?
Anal A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been looking to try this but I want to know is this long lasting and good for everyday makeup?