MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBECCA
Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter

BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter

A liquid highlighter for face and body that gives skin a pearlized glow and is infused with a fragrance that lights you up. Coverage: Light Finish: Radiant Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Sunflower Oil and Vitamin E: Nourish, moisturize, and visibly soften skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

I have been contemplating on getting this product is it waterproof and how does it reflect in light?
can you use this product under foundation?
I want to use this as a body highlighter. Is it at all sticky or is it transfer-resistant?
Start your review of BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter!
Annsley W.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Annsley W.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Annsley W.
I’m delighted to have received the Becca Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter in the shade Passion. ✨ Here, I’m wearing it on the tip of my nose and on my cheekbones. ✨ I was happy to find out that this highlighter didn’t emphasize texture as much as a lot of other liquid highlights I’ve used in the past. A little goes a LONG way, and I haven’t experienced any separation throughout the day. This highlighter is extremely smooth and really absorbs well, while leaving a lovely shine that isn’t too “glittery”. It blends well with a brush, sponge, or just your fingertips. It’s also extremely buildable but I prefer using it for a healthy looking glow. I highly recommend this product for the summertime! ✨ ✨Thank you @beccacosmetics ✨
Ali B.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Ali B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter Passion 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
I recently got two shades of [product:becca-ignite-liquified-light-face-&-body-highlighter], in Creativity (Soft Golden Pearl/Reflects Peachy-Pink and Passion (Pale Incandescent/Reflects Gold). It’s pretty lightweight, smooth and not sticky at all. It’s a bit too shimmery, so I only apply 1 drop on my face and 2 drops on my body. The fragrance is a bit too heavy but I don’t mind at all as I don’t notice it anymore after a while. I love the packaging too. The bottle is sleek and sturdy, which also comes with a pump.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Samary V.
El iluminador líquido que llevo puesto en el rostro y la piel es en el tono “Passion”. Es como un color perla con reflejos color oro. El color es hermoso y más aún, cuando lo ves aplicado en la piel. No tiene un olor fuerte. Sin embargo, trate de difuminarlo lo más que pude y se sentía como aceite seco. Otra cosa que noté las veces que lo he utilizado es que no hidrata y si lo aplicas por encima del maquillaje puede moverla un poco 😔. Aún así, seguiré utilizándola y probando otros métodos de aplicación porque de verdad que me gusto mucho. Creo que para este verano esto es un “MUST HAVE”.
Rebecca N.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Rebecca N.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Rebecca N.
I am obsessed with the 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 that Becca Cosmetics sent complimentary for me to review. Normally I haaate showing skin, especially my shoulders and arms, because I was super insecure growing up about my dry, flaky skin and eczema but now I’m excited to show off my *glowy* skin this upcoming summer. I got the shade 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, a pale, incandescent pearl that reflects gold (recommended for those who like the pressed highlighter shades Moonstone or Opal). This liquid highlighter gives the skin a 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 and can be used for both the 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲. You’re supposed to apply 𝟐-𝟑 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, however I only needed the tiniest bit for the face and 1-2 pumps for the body (to be fair, I wanted my body to glow like a disco ball). There’s a fragrance blend of 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫. To me, this smells like a fruity sunscreen. It’s a bit strong for my preference, but I don’t really notice it after a while. This highlighter contains 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐄, so it feels moisturizing on the skin. I didn’t have any issues with transferring or it wearing off. It costs $𝟑𝟖 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏.𝟓 𝐨𝐳, which isn’t cheap but this bottle will last a looong time. Overall, I’m a big fan!
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Savannah G.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter Creativity 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
I love Becca so I really thought this would be a great product. Unfortunately I’m not a big fan. I would never use this on my face, it’s overly fragranced and not a pleasant scent to begin with...it’s very thick and opaque with quite a bit of shimmer. It’s like it’s too dry and opaque to wear on my body as it leaves me looking very ashy but the texture isn’t very cosmetically elegant so I wouldn’t want to put it on my face either...I unfortunately had to return as I can’t use this on either my face or body...
Elenasbeautybox G.
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Elenasbeautybox G.
I must say, I am really impressed with this highlighter it is so pigmented, formula blends into the skin beautifully a little product goes a long way! 😍🙌🏼 BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter I am so ready to Glow all summer long. 🌞🏖 @beccacosmetics makes some of the best powder formulas & the liquid formula does not disappoint!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,382 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Becca ignite liquified light highlighter in the shade, “acceptance”. Retails for $38.00. It is a pale pink with warm undertones and a fine pearl throughout. Lightly dewy, luminous sheen that looks gorgeous in the sunlight. Very reflective, it is shimmery, no chunks of glitter. A little goes a long way and the formula is smooth, lightweight, has an almost gel like feeling to it. Not transfer resistant. Lasted roughly 6 hours on me before noticeably starting to fade. It does dry down nicely and doesn’t have a sticky or tacky feeling
Kelly C.
Riverside, RI
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Kelly C.
Review for: BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter Strength 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
This is beautiful!! I have the bronze shade which is a tad dark for me but I pair it with a bronzer and it’s beautiful. Be warned a little goes a long way!! This would be stunning as a body highlight
Vonnice B.
Cave Springs, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Very easy to use. Little goes a long way. Will last you forever. Great for oily or normal skin. It’s perfect! Buy this now!
Cat T.
Santa Ana, CA
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter uploaded by Cat T.
Love this new product from Becca! I bought one to try and I ended up with all 4 now. I have it in my makeup kit. This product is lightweight and smells so pretty. The pigment is very good and definitely buildable. You can use it in the face as well. Used this on a couple of my clients and a few brides and it’s stunning! You can sheer the product o by adding lotion to it or using a makeup spray. I poured some into a empty spray bottle added water and glycerin. Shook it up and sprayed it on my model for a photoshoot on the beach. It was dreamy! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻. I highly recommend this. Becca always doesn’t disappoint the Highlighter Department. Another trick I’ve done is to use lipstick and a little bit of this liquid highlight for a radiant cream blush. So pretty! 🥰