BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio

A trio of BECCA bestsellers in travel-friendly sizes, perfect for creating a fresh, natural-looking, glow on the go. Like a spotlight for your skin, Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal lights up your favorite features with high-impact, ultra-reflective shine. Comprised of BECCA's proprietary mineral pearl blend, this iconic formula is enriched with ultra-fine, luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance. First Light Priming Filter is a wake-up call that brightens the look of lackluster, dull skin to refresh the complexion. It creates a hydrated, healthy-looking, glowing canvas for all day makeup wear. Under Eye Brightening Corrector is like a full night's sleep in a jar. This full-coverage cream corrector brightens and diminishes the appearance of under-eye darkness. Infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting illuminators, it gives you a well-rested look. This set contains:- 0.28 oz/ 7.93 g Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Opal- 0.08 oz/ 2.36 mL Under Eye Brightening Corrector - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL First Light Priming Filter BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

Is the liquid highliter easily usable?
I’m guessing everything in there is travel size ? Yes ?
Is this worth the price and for which skin type can this be used?
Start your review of BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio!
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
I was very excited to get this set and looking forward to trying each of the products as I had sampled the primer and liked it in the Sephora store, I usually am pleased with most highlighting blushes that I try, & I can always use something to help brighten up under my eyes! Plus, the price of the set at $40.00 is a good deal with the full-size Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed highlighter in Opal. First, the primer- I like the consistency and ease of application. It also feels light like water on your skin which is what I look for. However, I don't feel like it really has much of a "priming " effect and that it lasts. It did nothing to help set anything that came after in my opinion. I was hoping that the purple hue would do more to the overall evenness if skin tone but I did not really notice anything with this primer and would not purchase again. Next, the under eye brightening corrector was something that I had read many great reviews for and since this is a concern of mine, I was expecting to see some improvement which, unfortunately I did not. I found the corrector to be thick and hard to work with and thought that it went on like a bad concealer would. For me, it was too thick and took a lot of work to blend in. I should note that it was too light for my skin tone which I certainly should mention in fairness. I know that it comes in two shades, however a shortcoming of the packaging as far as I could see was that it did not say which of the two was included- I would guess that it was the lighter of the two. Last, I liked the Shimmering Skin Perfector as a product- it went on nicely and you could see immediate highlights where applied and the choice of Opal as a shade for the set was a good one that a lot of people would probably be able to use. The highlighter has a strong shimmer/glittery effect and it sits on top of the skin so unless this is a look that you like, I would not recommend it as there are more subtle highlighting products out there. For myself, I would give this set a 2 based upon the lack of connection between my expectations and experience but I decided to go with the 3 instead because of the full size pressed highlighter, the overall value, & because I bet that this set might be something that many others would like more than I do.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
Becca is one of my all time favorite brands and you can’t go wrong with this trio it’s great for any makeup collection!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
This set is a great value! I love the radiant look this helps me achieve. The Opal highlighter is a gorgeous shade.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
Me interesa mucho ya que puede hacer que mi rostro se vea bien ya que tiene constumbre de tener acne manchas, y tambien el de otras mujeres que quieran verse mas hermosas pero bueno yo creo que lo que vale es lo interior de cada una de ellas etc... graciass
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
Omg this highlighter is love ❤️ it’s long lasting gives perfect glow and I use to wear at night it holds high shine bright like a diamond
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores