BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio

BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio

A trio of BECCA bestsellers in travel-friendly sizes, perfect for creating a fresh, natural-looking, glow on the go. Like a spotlight for your skin, Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal lights up your favorite features with high-impact, ultra-reflective shine. Comprised of BECCA's proprietary mineral pearl blend, this iconic formula is enriched with ultra-fine, luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance. First Light Priming Filter is a wake-up call that brightens the look of lackluster, dull skin to refresh the complexion. It creates a hydrated, healthy-looking, glowing canvas for all day makeup wear. Under Eye Brightening Corrector is like a full night's sleep in a jar. This full-coverage cream corrector brightens and diminishes the appearance of under-eye darkness. Infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting illuminators, it gives you a well-rested look. This set contains:- 0.28 oz/ 7.93 g Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Opal- 0.08 oz/ 2.36 mL Under Eye Brightening Corrector - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL First Light Priming Filter BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

Is the liquid highliter easily usable?
I’m guessing everything in there is travel size ? Yes ?
Is this worth the price and for which skin type can this be used?
Start your review of BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio!
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
This would be a good introduction to Becca and some of their best products. I bought it because the kit was a good value for things I already loved. I love their primer and really it’s just a handy set to have
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
This set is such a great value! I've been wanting to try the hydra mist setting powder, so this was a great deal. The highlighter is absolutely stunning. It's shimmery but not glittery! It's a beautiful champagne color that would work well on any skin tone. I'm definitely going back for the full sized products.
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
I'll admit, the under eye correcter is thicker than I'd like it to be, but the coverage is really good. It's just too sticky in consistency for my liking but it’s great for glitter 😉 . The primer is definitely not for oily skin either, so if you have combo skin I wouldn't recommend it either. HOWEVER, it is a set and for the price point it's AMAZING. The highlighter makes the whole set worth it!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
This is a great trio, it really made my face glow I love all three products and they work wonders ! This brand makes awesome products they are on the higher priced side but you get what you pay for,And I definitely would purchase this again.
Espie B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
It's my favorite primers love the glowing tones🥰 makes my skin look so flawless love it🤩 doesn't cracks my make up it last long time🤗 I do recommend becca primers they are one best top brands for my looks ! Special purple one it's my fav
Esther  P.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
What are ur thoughts would like too try this does it work well for combination skin?
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
First off, I have to say how much I love Becca cosmetics...all of their products are phenomenal and I have so many of their products in my pro makeup kit that I use on clients. I also have doubles of just about everything because I like to use the products too!! This trio if fabulous...the primer is incredibly moisturizing (without being greasy) and it leaves a gorgeous, dewy, sheen on the face. The light purple tint also helps with redness and discoloration on the face. The highlighter is also great...Becca truly makes some of the industries best highlighters. They leave a beautiful soft, sheen without looking like glitter. I especially love using all of these products on my bridal clients.
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
From this brand I love, the highlighters are super beautiful and are of very good quality, the products are very easy to handle on your face or body. I love how it illuminates your skin and gives it that super natural glow. this trio in particular hes beautiful.
Gabriella  M.
Review for: BECCA Iconics: Prime, Brighten and Glow Trio
This is a cute set. The highlighter is really good and has a good shine to it. Has a really good shimmer also. The primer is not bad and comes with a good amount of product. The price is good for the size and number of products.
Whitney P.
The glow I get from this highlighting is insane. I turn heads when I wear it... ❤️❤️❤️.