suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this setting powder. I have combination skin that can get rather oily in my tzone but also gave dry areas. This powder is perfect! Doesn’t make the dry patches stand out and doesn’t make my oily tzone worse. I love it!
I heard about this powder from YouTube. Love this powder, so cooling and fresh. I have Lancôme powder and bare minerals. But this is my new favorite. It doesn't look cakey at all. Highly recommend.
I love it! Me encantó este producto tanto que ya lo acabe y pronto comprare otro deja mi piel luciendo radiante, sin grasa yo lo aplicó al final después de colocar la base y mi maquillaje dura muchísimo
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Now that BECCA Cosmetics is gone, does anyone have any recommendations for a powder similar to BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder? It's the ONLY powder I have used that does not dry-out my already dry skin.
I bought this product long time ago. But I don’t know how to use it. I tried to figure out how to, but I could not, I saw a lot of reviews but none help. Does someone knows how?
Do any of the less expensive imitations of this powder (Hard Candy’s Chilling Wonder, for example) even come close? I like the idea of a cooling, hydrating powder but I don’t want to become too attached to Becca’s with the brand going out of business.
more questions