BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
  • BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder Bronze (Golden Bronze)

BY BECCA #6 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent setting powder that sets makeup for extended wear with a revitalizing, mist-like effect on skin. This weightless powder sets and refreshes makeup for a silky smooth, invisible finish. Formulated with 50 percent water and glycerin, this powder creates a mist-like sensation on skin, for a seamless finish and comfortable feel. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting powders float over skin to smooth and blur the look of fine lines and imperfections. Reapply it as needed to keep makeup looking fresh all day.

• What did you girls purchase or planning to purchase durin...15 Answers
  • Hi everyone ! Has anyone tried BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Ref...20 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Is BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder go...11 Answers
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

Start your review of BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
This is an ultra-translucent setting powder that sets makeup for extended wear with a revitalizing, mist-like effect on skin. This weightless powder sets and refreshes makeup for a silky smooth, invisible finish. Formulated with 50 percent water and glycerin, this powder creates a mist-like sensation on skin, for a seamless finish and comfortable feel. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting powders float over skin to smooth and blur the look of fine lines and imperfections. Reapply it as needed to keep makeup looking fresh all day.

SO i was extremely surprised that i love this powder as much as i do. It quickly replaced my other powders. Its a super finely milled powder and it sets your makeup so nicely. Its also nice to refresh your makeup throughout the.

I realize though i can't bake with this powder. But what i will do for a more highlighted under eye effect is that ill apply a heavy amount under my eyes and blend it out right away. letting it sit under my eyes leaves patched on me for some reason.

I personally love the wet feel you get when you initially apply this powder. It's so refreshing. I have combination skin and this powder works amazing for me.

My only complaint has to do with the cap inside that prevent the powder from spilling. I don't know if maybe mine is defected but i have difficulty opening that lid every time and as a result end up making a mess when i do force it open and the powder ends up spilling out. I won't give it less stars becuase of that because the powder is amazing and having that sifter and lid is convenient, they just need to make it so its a little easier to open.

Totally recommend this powder though overall!
Ryland Hght, KY
One star- great packaging ; Two stars- neat cooling/wet effect / This is one of those products I really wanted to like and used a million different ways with different products to see if maybe I was doing something wrong but... I either have a defective batch (unfortunate) or this just doesn’t work for me, period. I apply concealer, then will apply this to set the concealer and instantly it’s like I’ve used a wet brush and swiped it under my eyes to the point there it’s a patch of your skin showing and your concealer and this powder set in other spots. It’s the weirdest thing and this hasn’t just happened to me but to most of the 1-2 star reviews are the complaints about patches of makeup being lifted away once this product is applied. I notice this loves to cling to dry skin as well do those of you with dry skin... beware. This also tends to oxidize one or two shades darker on many people although I didn’t notice it doing any sort of oxidization on me nor turn orange.
So the packaging on this powder is pretty (chrome screw top) but the inside is a plastic top that is supposed to stay down when not in use to keep the product cool, however the lid when you open it likes to disconnect from the component.  It's a little inconvenient, but not a deal breaker.

The powder itself feels cold and wet when you apply it.  It is a very weird but enjoyable sensation.  The powder has nice blurring properties and looks very pretty on the skin.  The only issue is that it does make your foundation or concealer slightly darker, so if that is a concern, you should avoid this product.  I use it on my face but not under eyes and I've found that works for me.  Overall I really enjoy the blurring look and the cool feel of the product, so I would recommend this powder.

White Plains
I got this product in a Boxycharm and I can honestly say that I am obsessed. I had seen mixed reviews of it on Youtube in the past, and I’m not sure if they reformulated but I haven’t found that this powder oxidizes or turns a color. I use it to set my under eyes and my smile lines and it does not crease! It really smoothes out my skin. How did Becca come up with this?? I even had my boyfriend feel it and his exact words were “This is not powder” because of the way it feels so cool and literally just melts to the touch. I have normal/ dry skin but I’m extremely sensitive with moderate texture and this powder really helped to smooth and blur my skin. I recommend this to everyone, while I can’t speak for oily skin and this isn’t a mattifying powder, it does a great job of touching up little imperfections.
I received this product in my August Boxycharm last month. I was skeptical of it because I have extremely oily skin and a “hydra-mist refreshing powder” didn’t sound appealing to me. However, after the first few times I used this, I realized this is the best setting powder I’ve ever used. I’ve used powder by Laura Mercier (which is supposed to be the best in the market), yet it didn’t do my skin any justice. But this powder right here is amazing! Sometimes I only have to put it on once a day. When you first apply it it can be surprising because it feels like your putting water all over your face, but it really does keep you mattified throughout the day, especially if you have oily skin. I highly recommend!!
Southfield , MI
1,024 reviews
I am not big on powders so I was hesitant with this one. Since I like trying new things, I jumped right on in. This powder REALLY surprised me. It blends very well into the skin and sets your face with or without makeup. I decided to use it on my oily areas and it helped keep it under control. It feels WET when you apply it ( I love that) and it sets quickly. I use it with a powder brush and tap it on my face and it helps with setting everything into place. The color is in " original " and it fits perfectly. I do not "bake" with powder, I simply use it for to keep oily parts together and this one is good. The cool feel is amazing. If you are like me and like powder for oily areas, this is a good one. I recieved this in my August @BoxyCharm BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received this product in my August Boxycharm box and its by far one of the best products that they have sent in the 2 years I have been  a member. This powder has a cooling effect that is so refreshing on a hot summer day, but even though it has this effect the powder itself isn't actually wet it just feels like it but without the actual liquid. This does a great job at making my under eyes looking set and prevents my concealer from creasing and can be used all over the face to set your entire face, if you have dry skin and have dry patches on your face this powder will cling to those dry extra dry areas and that is my only complaint with this great product!!
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I always use a setting powder when I do my makeup and for years now, Laura Mercier translucent powder has been my go to. I've used others such as Pretty Vulgar that I've received in beauty boxes but I always go right back to LM. Well, I received this Becca Seeing Powder in last month's Boxycharm and I am TOTALLY in love with it! It has officially replaced my go to setting powder I've used for years. This stuff is amazing. It comes in 2 shades, in very fair and received the light shade which really doesn't leave behind a tint.. It's more of a Translucent Powder. I LOVE how it feels when you apply it to your face... I don't even know how to explain it... You apply like you normally would with a brush but when it touches your face, it feels like your actually spritzing water on your face. It literally feels wet as you blend into your face. But the best thing about this setting powder is that it actually makes your face look flawless. Airbrushed. It actually does what it claims and blurs pores and imperfections. There is no sign of a powder left in your face. It doesn't settle into fine lines or patches of dry skin, it feels so moisturizing and it lasts almost all day long. It's the only setting powder I've actually used as a touch up powder throughout the day. This is literally like magic in a container!
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in my august boxycharm and at first i was like great just my luck lol. So i used it right away because I love using new things and at first i believe I was using it the wrong way but once i got the feel of it and used it the right way omg im in love I just wish i could afford it or get it every mnth lol! It was weird at first because it made my brush wet i thought my toddler got a hold of my brush n got it wet haha but to my suprise its the setting powder. Leaves a refreshing cooling effect. And a matte finish. I definitely love it n recommend it!! BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
Philadelphia NY
I did not expect how amazing this would actually work I don't need to use a whole lot of it I love how it has a sealer in it to keep the product as fresh as possible it's not joking when it says it's refreshing I had to check that my brush wasn't wet because of how cool it feels once you stick it on your face so this was great to use in the middle of summer when I knew my makeup was getting ready to start wearing down I grab some we applied it to my face not only did it cool me down but it helped my makeup stay past me running outside fishing getting wet all kinds of things
CHINO, CA
Is this easy to use or does it make a mess?
Hi everyone ! Has anyone tried BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder? Is it actually good for dry skin and is it hydrating ? Thanks ☺️💕 #followforfollow
Midwest City, OK
Does this leave your skin feeling wet?
Johnson city, TN

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email