MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBECCA
Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

An ultra-translucent setting powder that sets makeup for extended wear with a revitalizing, mist-like effect on skin. This weightless powder sets and refreshes makeup for a silky smooth, invisible finish. Formulated with 50 percent water and glycerin, this powder creates a mist-like sensation on skin, for a seamless finish and comfortable feel. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting powders float over skin to smooth and blur the look of fine lines and imperfections. Reapply it as needed to keep makeup looking fresh all day.

I bought this product long time ago. But I don’t know how to use it. I tried to figure out how to, but I could not, I saw a lot of reviews but none help. Does someone knows how?
Do any of the less expensive imitations of this powder (Hard Candy’s Chilling Wonder, for example) even come close? I like the idea of a cooling, hydrating powder but I don’t want to become too attached to Becca’s with the brand going out of business.
Dear Girls🌹 Advice powder for dry skin please Is it good one or no ? Thank you 💝
Start your review of BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Svetlana F.
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this! it sets beautifully This just goes great for preserving that natural feel while taking the shine off of some of those oilier products. It's like a setting spray and powder put in one. It doesn't leave patches and smooths out real nice. Packaging is great as well, the trampoline filter makes managing the amount of product a lot easier.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best translucent powder that I have tried for my dry skin, you do not feel the powder, it is very light and for dry skin it is the best I will definitely buy it again
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Rachael S.
One of my favorite setting powders of all time, this is a beautiful, finely milled powder that does not settle or crease up. It brightens under the eye and sets and blurs your pores. It is perfectly light and gorgeous on the skin. I carry a small one in my purse to refresh throughout the day. A great purchase to add to your go tos💖💖💖💖😍😍😍
gracie M.
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by gracie M.
I got this on a boxy charm subscription box, and when I tried it, I loved it, it feels great on my skin and it feel like you sprayed a mist on your face, it kinda has a cooling effect #becca #loosepowder #makeup
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Larissa W.
I love becca setting powders! They are my go to when setting my makeup. This one I like to use on days when I want to give my face just a bit more color, specifically on natural makeup days. I use the color golden bronze, and it gives just the slightest hint of color while setting your tinted moisturizer or foundation. I have used Becca setting powders for years as I haven’t ever found another setting powder that performed the same. I highly recommend this brand!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Lucia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder this is one of the best and most ultra translucent refreshing powder that dust like a mist and helps your makeup to help extend the wear weightless have an invisible finish. It’s perfect an all kind the skin tones. I love to use this for the new trend ARMORED MAKEUP - MAQUILLAJE BLINDADO. I absolutely recommend it.
Angela M.
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in shock to how see the magic this product can make. I’ve always had an issue getting my under eyes to look smooth. I set always using powders and sprays. First spray my face with setting spray. Then concealer foundation and I applied this powder using a puff. The results were shocking. Really smooth and not dry. Still use setting spray after too.
Sandra E.
Los Angeles
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Sandra E.
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Sandra E.
It’s smells so good and it gives you the fresh felling love it ..you makeup looks fantastic..
Arianna K.
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Arianna K.
Once I heard Becca cosmetics was closing their brand, I had to get some things before they were gone. I had my eye on their setting powder for the longest. However, I wasn’t going to pay $39.00 for .35oz. Saw this in Ross for $8.99 and picked it up. I was disappointed in how much powder was actually in this container. Some things are worth the money such as the highlighters etc. but not the setting powders. I always thought this brand was a bit expensive and I started seeing some items go on sale online at Sephora since Christmas where I bought the 3 highlighters from Becca x Barbie Ferreira collection. And other items I have purchased were from Ross where the items were $7.99 and up.
Norma J.
DALLAS
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder uploaded by Norma J.
Okay but how cool is it that once you apply the powder it feels like cool water?!? Very good quality. Just picked the wrong shade.

256 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
il y a un an
Does the BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder give a even finished look without flashback ?
Kristina L. il y a 4 mois
No flashback, and my experience with it has given nice, even coverage. You just have to apply it very sparingly. I really tap off my brush a LOT before using it.