BY BECCA #36 in Value & Gift Sets

A duo of BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector® iconic highlighters in travel-friendly sizes. Get the iconic BECCA glow and enhance your features with the radiance of Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone Glow On The Go. The Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Spotlight Wand and Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed feature BECCA's Moonstone shade. Perfect for creating a range of makeup looks, these travel-sizes of the iconic luminizer let you customize highlighting, touch ups, and a natural-looking glow wherever you are. Layer the formulas to create ultimate light and lift or wear alone for different highlighting effects. This set contains: - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Wand in Moonstone (travel size) - 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone (travel size) It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

Kate R.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I bought this today and I have to say I. Am. Obsessed. I've been on the hunt for a highlighter that gives me a glow that's a little warmer tinted and this is it! Takes barely any product whatsoever and practically goes on already blended and stunning. I can't handle how much I love this.

There are two separate pieces in here, a liquid and a fine powder. The powder should definitely be applied with a fan brush or a brush on the lighter side, since it's SO awesomely pigmented. The liquid can be applied with the little applicator for a more natural glow over the powder.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
If you are have fair skin and are looking for the highlighter kit that will give you that glow... The glow that is absolutely perfect. This is it! Apply the cream after setting foundation with your fingers gently to your cheekbones, tip and bridge of the nose, and Cupid's bow, then dust the powder to set the cream and dazzle! Finish with a dewy finish setting spray.

I also use the powder on the inner eye, brow bone, collarbones and any other high point that needs accentuating. I'm always complimented on it and asked how to get the look.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
This set is a great introduction to the brand. This will suit many skin tones even fairer ones. I personally love to layer the powder over the liquid highlight. The glow these give are phenomenal and if you have dry skin or texture issues the liquid highlighter will give you that glow with out caking you up or emphasizing pores. Also a great deal for the money and often on sale for a few dollars off.
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those kits where the company hits the mark! The becca on the go shimmering skin perfector is an awesome set. Moonstone is such a beautiful highlight for any complexion. The liquid is great for traveling or just carrying in your purse for thst added light! And the powder is so buttery and creamy. It glides onto your skin effortlessly! This is a definite must have in your collection!
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great kit for the price. The sizes are small but will last such a long time since you only use a small amount. Great option to try different colors. I love these products and think they are beautiful. One drawback is the packaging on the powder highlight is cheap. I have other Becca samples that have the original metal packaging and are much more durable than this one.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently purchased this set from Sephora and I am in love! the highlight shade is amazing and compliments my skin so well, I think it would compliment every skin tone! I love how it lasts all day! my frinds are constantly asking what highlighter im using. I am definitely purchasing the bigger size next! I would love to try the blush duos!
April H.
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade moonstone and i use it everyday for my highlight. It's pretty affordable if you want to try the product without committing to the full size products . It met my expectations and I will buy the full size when I use the powder one all up, the cream is good but I prefer powder.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
I got this during the holidays as a cheaper way to test out both highlighter formulations. I'm in love!! I love both I don't know what to pick to purchase when these run out. Which the powder will take a while. A little goes a long way. I'm fair and moonstone is gorgeous on me with my freckles.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Can I have six stars? I usually use the Jaclyn Hill color which escapes my pregnant brain right now but I got this little kit to check out Moonstone and I was OVER THE MOONSTONE! This is perfect for my skintone and easily blends for a flawless finish! Definitely going full size on this one!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love love love Becca highlighters and Moonstone is perfection on my skintone. I use it ALL the time and always get compliments on my glow. I don't think this color would be good for very deep skin tones, I think it's probably too light, and might be a smudge too dark on very pale skin.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I still get this anywhere?? I.e. Sephora or Ulta?
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Francisco, CA
Any tips on how to give this product a little more staying power? I use urban decay setting spray but sometimes I feel like I need a little more help
Vannessa T.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
Does anybody know if this is good for sensitive or dry skin
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this set cost? Does it come in other shades or just moonstone ?
Amaya G.
Amaya G.
Para que tono de piel sientan bien? Es un producto que hace mucho deso tenerlos. Tengo la piel clarita y los ojos verdes