BECCA Glow Lip Gloss

A luxe, conditioning lip formula with the shine of a lip gloss, pigment of a liquid lipstick, and nourishing benefits of a lip balm. 3D light-reflecting pigments as well as ginger, peppermint oil, and a non-stinging peptide make lips appear fuller and smoother. Vitamins C and E, plus hydrating shea and muru muru butters soften and condition lips. Glow Lip Gloss's range of 10 stunning shades was inspired by BECCA's bestselling Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighters and Luminous Blushes, to complement and enhance any look. BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How is Becca Hydra lip pumping balm?? ? BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
how do you think about BECCA Glow Lip Gloss ?
Hello, I am new to this network 🙋‍♀️ and I will take the necessary advice from you, i need something for my lips (lipscare) 🤗 I wish you good health and of course stay home 🙏 #everythingwillbeokey ❤ BECCA Glow Lip Gloss what you think about this? What makes it special? Pls help me 🤪🤪
Start your review of BECCA Glow Lip Gloss!
Celine B.
Colorado
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Celine B.
Review for: Rose Gold (copper rose w/soft gold pearl)
This got me HOOKED on lip gloss now!! Wore for a wedding and It lasted for awhile and looked so pretty!!
shaniki B.
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by shaniki B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
I love this glow gloss it's so beautiful. It makes your lips shine bright as the stars lol. I love the texture & color which is Rose Quartz. It's smooth sailing & leave the lips so soft. I got this one sale , but it's still affordable if you purchase. I would like for you all try the different colors they have. You will live them. My mother love the ones I bought her.
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I picked up the shade Rose Gold. It’s actually much more of a bronze than I expected but its really pretty.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,450 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
This is the Becca glow lip gloss and I was able to pick it up at Nordstrom rack for $4.99 each. I personally am not a fan of heavier, sticky glosses. This one has both. The color fades off completely after about one hour. There is enough color in the base to not consider it sheer. There is fragrance in these glosses.
Nicole C.
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: Camellia (cool petal pink)
I love Becca products. These glosses give off enough color and look great. These feel great on the lips too. BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
Angely M.
Orlando, FL
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Angely M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
Love this Gloss! It has just the right amount of Glow, not sticky and has no smell. Them are all a Plus in my makeup products!! Will be buying me another one cause mine is already almost gone...
Thania P.
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Thania P.
Review for: BECCA Glow Lip Gloss, BECCA Glow Lip Gloss, BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
This lipglosses are great to throw on when in a rush. They provide pigment and shine on the lips making them looking healthy. The shimmers are very comfortable and they’re not sticky at all on the lips.
Emma C.
Warren, RI
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Emma C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BECCA Glow Lip Gloss
This is hands down one of my favorite glosses. Tied for first with Fenty gloss bomb but a bit different. This gloss is more pigmented and less thick whereas the Fenty gloss gives you more of a wet look. The Becca Glow lip gloss is perfect for a sheen on its own or over lipstick. In the following picture I have it layered on top of Huda Beauty in Girls Trip. It truly compliments just about any shade of lipstick and is a staple not only in my collection but in my purse for daily wear.
Grecia C.
Englewood, CO
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Grecia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Camellia (cool petal pink)
I am in love with lip glosses and since I bought this one I’m just in love... it gives the perfect hint of color not too bright not too invisible, and also it feels amazing once you put it on, it feels like minty to me.
Rubi G.
Brownsville, TX
BECCA Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Rubi G.
Review for: Camellia (cool petal pink)
I normally don’t wear lipgloss but since this item cane in my Boxycharm I figuered I’d give it a try. I do like the lip gloss. It’s not too sticky which is one of my main concerns when it comes to gloss. It has a nice and soft pigmentation to it. Plus it smells very yummy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naziya A.
davangere
il y a un an
Katie M. il y a un an
I really like it! It’s super moisturizing and has a nice smell. I wouldn’t say it’s very plumping, though.
Mako K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Anna L. il y a un an
I personally really enjoy wearing it over lip liner. They have many different shades of it too.
Melano A.