BECCA Glossy Lip Tint uploaded by Recia B.

BY BECCA #84 in Lip Stain

Treat your lips to a luscious splash of colour with Becca Glossy Lip Tint. Producing a long-lasting, translucent shine, the silky smooth texture glides on effortlessly without making your lips feel sticky.

Formulated with a special blend of conditioning ingredients, it will keep your lips kissably soft and supple by ensuring that they stay hydrated, as well as leaving them scented with the irresistible fragrance of strawberry parfait. Easy to apply with the precise applicator wand, this gorgeous gloss is super comfortable to wear.

Directions Of Use:

Apply to your lips using the applicator wand or Use alone or over lipstick.

• Is this gloss super sticky and does it last all day?1 Answers
  • Is this drying? And does it last all day?1 Answers
  • Do this gloss last a long time?1 Answers
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Amazing!!! This product was Fabulous! The color was great and stayed on my lips for a while! It had a pleasant smell too! I love Becca products and will most definitely be purchasing this again!  I will also recommend this product to as many people as I can!
carissa c.
Becca is a great great brand for many people and all types of skins. There glosses are hydrating, stay on, amazing finish. It is great for anything to go out or to eat and it will still be on your lips no need to apply more.
Recia B.
El Paso, TX
Definitely the best lip gloss I own and the most favorite I’ve used out of the set I bought from QVC, give me the blinding shine I like on my lips, so so in love with this lip gloss will be repurchasing!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this color and I loves ❤️ Becca, too! I preferred Matte lipstick, but sometimes I changed to gloss! And this is my favorite and the color is amazing, is the same of my nails!! For me is the seasonal color. I am currently buy it and I highly recommend 💄💋💃🏼
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I've tried this in lychee, watermelon, and raspberry. Lychee is my favorite for my lips and cheeks. Lasts alllll day and smells yummy for the fist couple minutes you put it on. One of my favorite multiple use products. Will always repurchase.
Jean R.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVED this lip gloss when it first came out. It wasn't like a regular gloss, it wasn't very sticky nor the smell was overpowering. It tastes good and it does have a artificial taste which isn't that too bad for most of the artificial tasting products. I have the colors Marsala and Sugar Plum and I love them when I just need a quick simple look in the mornings.
NANcy G.
San Diego , CA
I love this lip product! It is amazing, they have the most cute colors, it has a smooth application and comes in a very cute and slick pack ... I loved it so much I am running out and I will hands down re purchase this item!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this lip tint. I've tried numerous different brands and the becca one is by far one of my favorites. It tints the lips perfectly with out giving them that full coverage lipstick look. These stains glide right on!
Elizabeth S.
This glossy lip tint is very long lasting and the color is very pigmented and beautiful. I prefer these to the matte because they give a great shine, all the colors are beautiful but this one is the most eye catching in my opinion, strongly recommend :)
Christian V.
Literally Kylie Jenner lips!! This is such a good product for the price. It is the perfect mauvey nude color that compliments multiple skin tones. This is such a great go to lip product to slap on on the go. Literally love it.
Esther V.
Where can I find it?
Rita-Marie P.
Is this the type of gloss that is sticky the whole time while you're wearing it? And is it long lasting?
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
It is a glossy that sticks to your hair and just makes me a big mess???
leanne r.
Do this gloss last a long time?
Tani L.
Is this gloss super sticky and does it last all day?

back