BY BECCA #57 in Lip Stain

A long lasting translucent lip gloss Gives luxurious shine with a splash of color Silky smooth non-sticky formulation Comfortable to wear & makes your lips look fuller Deliciously scented with a hint of strawberry parfait

• Is this gloss super sticky and does it last all day?1 Answers
  • Is this drying? And does it last all day?1 Answers
  • Do this gloss last a long time?1 Answers
BECCA Glossy Lip Tint
  • "A really good lip tint!! It looks really amazing on your lips and really long lasting!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I loves this color and I loves ❤️ Becca, too! I preferred Matte lipstick, but sometimes I changed to gloss! And this is my favorite and the color is amazing, is the same of my nails!! For me is the seasonal color. I am currently buy it and I highly recommend 💄💋💃🏼" in 3 reviews
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I've tried this in lychee, watermelon, and raspberry. Lychee is my favorite for my lips and cheeks. Lasts alllll day and smells yummy for the fist couple minutes you put it on. One of my favorite multiple use products. Will always repurchase.
Jean R.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVED this lip gloss when it first came out. It wasn't like a regular gloss, it wasn't very sticky nor the smell was overpowering. It tastes good and it does have a artificial taste which isn't that too bad for most of the artificial tasting products. I have the colors Marsala and Sugar Plum and I love them when I just need a quick simple look in the mornings.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
I love this lip product! It is amazing, they have the most cute colors, it has a smooth application and comes in a very cute and slick pack ... I loved it so much I am running out and I will hands down re purchase this item!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this lip tint. I've tried numerous different brands and the becca one is by far one of my favorites. It tints the lips perfectly with out giving them that full coverage lipstick look. These stains glide right on!
Elizabeth S.
This glossy lip tint is very long lasting and the color is very pigmented and beautiful. I prefer these to the matte because they give a great shine, all the colors are beautiful but this one is the most eye catching in my opinion, strongly recommend :)
Christian V.
Literally Kylie Jenner lips!! This is such a good product for the price. It is the perfect mauvey nude color that compliments multiple skin tones. This is such a great go to lip product to slap on on the go. Literally love it.
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
Amazing I love this love the color love very thing about it this was my fort time use yet and it's my favorite now It totally met my expectations would recommend this to anyone you will not be disappointed
Aleyah L.
I think it's too glossy for me but it's a great color.My lips do not fit in with the glossy kinds of lip care , it looks better with lipsticks.Its pretty pricey if I can say so my self but on everything else it's great!
sara w.
Waycross, GA
I was given this by a relative and set it to the side and forgot about it, until one day I was getting ready and couldn't find my HG so I tried it.
Loooovveeeee at first application!
Esther V.
Where can I find it?
Rita-Marie P.
Is this the type of gloss that is sticky the whole time while you're wearing it? And is it long lasting?
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
It is a glossy that sticks to your hair and just makes me a big mess???
Tani L.
Is this gloss super sticky and does it last all day?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does it stay on for long?