BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Dakota D.
Reading, PA
I love this primer! I bought the travel size and will definitely be repurchasing in the full size. It makes my skin look so refreshed and ever so slightly dewy. I do think it also helps prolong my foundation.
Hannah M.
I got this in one of my vox boxes along with Becca foundation. This primer is really good for my skin. My skin gets dry and this primer makes my skin look so natural and amazing once I get my finished look!
Kate W.
Troy, IL
This product didn’t meet my expectations. Whenever I use this product, it basically just makes my makeup slide off of my face. My skin isn’t oily at all and this product still didn’t work well for me. I unfortunately won’t be repurchasing ☹️
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love this primer! It gives a nice glow to my face which helps because I don’t have to apply as much highlighter. It feels smooth on my face and mixes well with the BECCA foundation. I highly recommend it
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Kristan D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Becca primer! This is the primer I use all over my face. It gives me that dewy looking skin that looks luminous all day long. Becca has some amazing products and this is one of the products that I just can’t seem to get away from!
Noelia E.
albany
This is a nice primer if you want a healthy glow to your skin. I feel like this primer helped my makeup last longer, and I liked how I.T felt once I applied I.T to my face. I mainly used this primer on my normal to dry areas on my face.
Jeniffer B.
fort worth
I love this primer, it smells so good. I don’t know if it has sun protection, I don’t think it does. I think it works well with any type of skin and definitely long lasting. I recommend this purchase.
Steffi t.
W Valley City, UT
I really love this stuff. It is great of you have redness. It cancels out discoloration very good and isn't heavy at all. You feel. Very refreshed with with primer. I love using it even without any foundation
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my second favorite primer. It lays a lovely base for your foundation. I like to try new products by buying the value kits. That’s how I found this primer and 2 other awesome Becca products
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?