BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this becca primer is the outstanding! you don’t really see a huge difference right when you put it on but it makes your makeup look flawless. it smells nice and has a nice texture to it (almost feels like moisturizer).
Thalia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s actually my skin color! I love it!!! It’s really easy to blend and it lasted long so that’s what I like about it! It’s really a natural look for me because it’s my skin color so... I would recommend it to some of my friends that have my skin color! 🙃
Malekan A.
Tustin , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is my favorite one. It is so good and hydrating. It’s easy to apply and blends perfectly. Keeps the face soft and hydrated. I have nothing bad to say about it, and I would for sure buy it agin. I absolutely love it. And it lasts long.
Gina L.
I honestly wasn’t that impressed with this primer. It didn’t do much to hide my pores. It did give me a nice glow but when I’m using a primer, I primarily look for whether it covers pores well and controls my oil.
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this as a sample in one of my sub boxes. I did really like it - very moisturizing and smelled really good and my makeup applied well on top of it. I would consider purchasing a larger size for sure:
ChaCha C.
This is defiantly my go to primer! I purchased it from sephora and will be purchasing it for my friend for Christmas. A little goes a long ways and don't let the purple tint scare you it evens out the skin tone and makes your makeup last all day!
Dakota D.
Reading, PA
I love this primer! I bought the travel size and will definitely be repurchasing in the full size. It makes my skin look so refreshed and ever so slightly dewy. I do think it also helps prolong my foundation.
𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕤🌸 S.
Chula Vista , CA
This product feels light on the skin and makes foundation and makeup look natural. It was a different primer than what I’m used to but it gets the job done. I recomend this product if you have any type os skin I would definitely buy again.
Hannah M.
I got this in one of my vox boxes along with Becca foundation. This primer is really good for my skin. My skin gets dry and this primer makes my skin look so natural and amazing once I get my finished look!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love this primer! It gives a nice glow to my face which helps because I don’t have to apply as much highlighter. It feels smooth on my face and mixes well with the BECCA foundation. I highly recommend it
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?