BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Carlyn K.
I LOVE THIS PRIMER! It feels incredible; light and airy, brightening and enhancing natural light as it plays off the skin. I use this anytime I want to look more awake, fresh, or alive!
Nicole H.
I only ever tried the samples size of this but I would love to repurchase if I ever decide to splurge and treat myself. This made my skin look so radiant in a non-shimmery, non-oily way. When worn alone I felt like I was glowing and when worth under foundation it added just be perfect hint of something special. J don’t know how else to describe it!
Ren B.
Winnipeg, MB
I'm a fan of BECCA highlighters and this came in a box set from Sephora with other primers and setting sprays. It was actually my favorite out of the primers. It had a great cooling sensation when applied and helped make my foundation last. Sadly, I find it a little pricey and would rather use other primers from the set than repurchase.
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
I was really curious about this new trendy violet primers, but they didn’t live up to my expectations. They just don’t work for my and have zero result on my skin. The becca one feels comfortable on the skin and leaves it dewy, but it doesn’t smooth my imperfections or diminish my pores.
Alyssa M.
Quebec
My favourite Face primer of all time❤️❤️ such a beautiful purple sparkly look that allows your face look fresh and new every day for all make up looks🔥 feels so soft and silky and smells like fruit loops ! How can you nit five it a try! It really evens out all redness/ blemishes and really gives you face a new even tone.
Lily M.
To be honest it is a very good primer but for the price point it could be improved. It makes my skin feel soft but I don’t feel it improves the quality of my makeup. I wouldn’t recommend to others.
Corrisa M.
I really like this item. If give just enough of a glow. It’s very light weight and I don’t feel it pore fills so I do use another product for this but if very nice for the price
Monique D.
I dont have much bad to say about this product but i also dont have a rave review! I found it did brighten by complexion and give a subtle radiance but nothing i havent gotten with other cheaper primers, if you are looking to try it go ahead but nothing i am planning on repurchasing
Samantha W.
I love this so much!!! I have dry skin and it feels so refreshing in my skin just like it says. I dont usually care about fragrance in products but if you do this smells incredible.
Rebecca Rodríguez Cambronero a.
United States
I didn't feel.much difference, is good for my dry to normal areas but not for my oily areas. It does have a scent that I particularly like but is not for everyone
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.

back