BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Liz C.
This Becca primer offers amazing benefits. After applying this primer, my foundation looks smoother, my complexion looks even, and there is no streaking. It also has a slight sheen that is very pretty!
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna going to be home in about an A was I gonna going tomorrow night everyone was I just
All_things_beauty27 H.
Gresham
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer One, I love Becca as a brand because they are cruelty free. Two, this product creates such an amazing glow to the skin. I have tried SO many “highlighting” primers that look beautiful prior to foundation, but then disappears after applying the foundation. BUT, this primer creates such an amazing glow, that is visible even after foundation, powder, ect...
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
Mmmmm not crazy bout this...it didn’t really do much for me personally. I felt like it was an extra step that didn’t have benefits. It came with a Becca kit I purchased for the highlighter. I ended up giving it away as I need a primer to blur pores and help with oil control. Not my fave Becca product but I still love Becca.
Jessica M.
Lewes, Delaware
My favorite primer if I want a less matte look. It’s great for a dewy finish and it hydrates my skins and has my makeup looking so flawless and glowy, I have been using this primer for years and I will not stop.
Natasha A.
Orlando
I put this on and really didn’t notice anything, it felt very liquid and you have to blend it good with your hands so the purple tone disappears. It’s a very shimmery finish and I wouldn’t buy it again.
tammantha n.
Augusta
My make up slid right off after 6 hours. I paired it with a becca foundation and setting powder(s). It feels overall cheap and kind of watery
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
I am obsessed with this primer. I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and couldn't get enough of it. I received so many compliments when I wore this. It made my skin look dewy but not oily. It was the perfect sheen. Its a liquid-y purple consistency and blends really easily and dried down matte. It's a bit on the pricer side but I bit worth it.
Anjali S.
Love this primer! It's perfect to put on your face before a night out when you want your makeup to stay throughout the night. It helps hide my pores and is great for my skin type (combo-dry).
Jessica A.
U.S.
It's illuminating. Very liquidy. Smells like fruity pebbles. It works. I received this in a Boxycharm.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Chicago
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?

Sephora