BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
This primer is nice and works pretty well, especially if you have dry skin because it is very hydrating. It is super liquidy though and just flows out the bottle making it very easy to waste. Its pretty though, i will wear it on days I dont wear make up to add a slight dew to my skin. Not the absolute best primer out there though, but still nice. Also smells like fruity pebbles which is a nice touch!
MacKenzie M.
Montevallo, AL
This makes my skin look so dewy, plump, and reduces my redness!! I always lay this primer down first before going in with a blurring one for problem areas. I love the thin consistency of this and it has lasted me a very long time!
Brooke E.
Kalispell , MT
I actually really like this. I also have the back-light priming filter and they are definitely different.  This one is more subtle but leaves the most natural looking glow on your skin and almost has a filter like effect. It’s gorgeous for under makeup or on no-makeup days. The back-light priming filter is definitely more glowy than this one...& It has very fine shimmer in it which I didn’t notice with this First-light primer. Both great products!
Heather 👑.
Kernersville, NC
I received a deluxe sample of this primer and I absolutely love it!! I have combo skin and this mAkes my foundation look flawless. It’s also great to wear alone on your skin for a dewy look. I will be purchasing the full size.
Abigail A.
Phoenix, AZ
The only thing I didn’t like about this primer is that it’s a bit “dry”. But it does its job. It keeps my foundation in place all day. I think it would work better for oily skin. It has a nice scent to it “lavender-ish fresh”
Kenzie H.
private
This is a primer that leaves a bright and dewy finish. If you have oily skin you might not like this but if you have more of dry to normal skin you might love this! I definitely loved it because it left a beautiful finish!
Liv G.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve used this Primer many times and it never disappoints me. I love the moisturizing feel and the sheer purple color. It pairs well with Becca foundation, but also other brands as well. I love how it makes my skin feel.
Deena M.
Greenfield, IN
Smells like fruit loops which is nice. It is shimmery when it first goes on but ends with a matte finish. It hides my pores really well and is easy to rub in. It has a long lasting effect and I definitely enjoy using it
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this becca primer is the outstanding! you don’t really see a huge difference right when you put it on but it makes your makeup look flawless. it smells nice and has a nice texture to it (almost feels like moisturizer).
Gina L.
I honestly wasn’t that impressed with this primer. It didn’t do much to hide my pores. It did give me a nice glow but when I’m using a primer, I primarily look for whether it covers pores well and controls my oil.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?