BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Landin S.
Cedar Rapids
Honestly I don’t think primer really dose anything I enjoy to use a poor filling primer when I do use one and this is not a bad primer would recommend if you believe I primer
Karla G.
All I can say is that this gives foundation a BEAUTIFUL finish! It leaves virtually no need for a highlight after because it gives the skin such a gorgeous dewy finish.
Dani M.
Belton, TX
Smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. Definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall I like this primer!
Summer G.
Tacoma
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product! Helps my redness a little bit and helps with my makeup application as it does hide pores and smells really nice. Only con is that it is A little sticky
colette n.
this primer feels very lightweight on my skin and helps my makeup to stay seamless all day it works well for my combonation skin it leaves my skin looking like its glowing i would definitely purchase this again
Hannah G.
Columbus, OH
I got a deluxe size of this for free from Ulta. It’s a lot more liquid-y and thin than I was expecting. It’s a pretty good primer, but I don’t think it does like INCREDIBLE things for my skin like it kind of claims to. Not a pore-filling primer. For $18 it’s a good price for a high end primer, and it’s nice and light weight. Slightly moisturizing but not oily. I have combo skin that leans more towards the dry end of the spectrum for reference.
Katie W.
Louisville
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It had a lot of glitter in it and did not “filter” any pores or blemishes on my face. On a positive note, it smells great!
Eva E.
Niantic
Love this primer! Gives a subtle glow to my skin. Good for all skin types. Other primers make my face feel oily, not Becca. This is one of my go to daily products.
Brooke E.
Kalispell , MT
I actually really like this. I also have the back-light priming filter and they are definitely different.  This one is more subtle but leaves the most natural looking glow on your skin and almost has a filter like effect. It’s gorgeous for under makeup or on no-makeup days. The back-light priming filter is definitely more glowy than this one...& It has very fine shimmer in it which I didn’t notice with this First-light primer. Both great products!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
It's a nice primer, but is it one of my faves? No. It works okay, but I feel it doesn't let makeup spread easily on the face, and the purple is not really that great at brightening. I may try mixing it ion with foundation and see if that works better. I suggest trying one of the travel sizes or getting a sample at Sephora first to see if you like it.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.