BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Paulla P.
Ashland, OR
I love this thing! They leave a natural glow on the skin which is my favorite. I got it as a freebie from ultra and I am in love with the brand in general. Their stuff feels so luxurious!
Emma C.
Lake Forest Park
This is an amazing highlighting primer I only put it on the places I want to be highlighted on my face and it works great for me. Not the best primer for pores but overall a great primer.
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
Applies nicely. It does not give an overpowering sheen like the other Becca primer which is nice. Foundations apply smoothly. Haven’t had any issues with it at all.
Isabel A.
My favorite face primer! I tend to use more moisturizing primers, thus if you have drier skin, I totally recommend this. I love the way my foundation sits on my face whenever I use this.
Emeka E.
New York , NY
goes on well and mixes well with liquid highlighters and foundation

very light on the skin BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
Candace V.
Galloway
Bought this thinking it was the same thing as the regular first light primer. It is not! Had a greasier feel to it and I already have combo/oily skin. Not for me.
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
I use this primer along side the Tarte Timeless smoothing primer and under Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation in light neutral

I'm obsessed. I received a sample of this product in an Ulta goody bag, I wasn't expecting any major changes as far as CC and hydration. HOWEVER, This primer makes my foundation look flawless and STICK after using. My foundation doesn't budge. My skin looks soooo clean. I recommend!
Yasline C.
After trying the backlight primer by Becca I guess I was just expecting a bit more from this . I didn't see much of a difference after using this versus using a drugstore primer.
Landin S.
Cedar Rapids
Honestly I don’t think primer really dose anything I enjoy to use a poor filling primer when I do use one and this is not a bad primer would recommend if you believe I primer
Karla G.
All I can say is that this gives foundation a BEAUTIFUL finish! It leaves virtually no need for a highlight after because it gives the skin such a gorgeous dewy finish.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?