BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I've really enjoyed this primer. It has a thinner consistency and it easy to apply. I've definitely noticed a difference in the longevity of my make up throughout that day.
Megan N.
Spring, TX
I really like this primer. The lavender color threw me off at first, but it blends nice into the skin. I could wear this by itself as it evens out my skin really nicely.
Cortney E.
Silverdale, WA
I love how this primer makes my face look although it’s not a pore minimizing primer, it doesn’t make my face look very luminous and brightened. I will never stray away from this facial primer.
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
Item received in my limited edition boxy charm box and doesn’t hide pores or fine lines adds shimmer but nothing special didn’t provide any benefits for my oily skin I will not be purchasing
Paulla P.
Ashland, OR
I love this thing! They leave a natural glow on the skin which is my favorite. I got it as a freebie from ultra and I am in love with the brand in general. Their stuff feels so luxurious!
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
Applies nicely. It does not give an overpowering sheen like the other Becca primer which is nice. Foundations apply smoothly. Haven’t had any issues with it at all.
Dani M.
Belton, TX
Smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. Definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall I like this primer!
Seanna P.
Duvall, WA
The back light primer is better but I've only used a few times! Maybe if I give it another chance. It's not horrible just wouldn't go out of your way to buy it.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
This does what it says and more. I really love how tacky this product is and I enjoy the scent. I find that my forhead gets extra shiney so dont forget to bake!
Chelsea R.
Leeds
This is a very high end primer. I bounce between this and my smashbox primer. However I prefer my smashbox to this one because of its color toning properties.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.

back