BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Dani H.
New Berlin
I love this primer. It is a high end primer but I think it is worth it. It brightens my skin and makes me look fresh and healthy. It doesn’t blur anything so I pair it with another primer. It doesn’t clog my pores or break down my foundation like other primers have done. I love this primer.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
This stuff is awesome. First I was a little nervous because of how watery the consistency is, but I quickly grew to love it. Due to it being more watery, I can get into creases easier like around my nose, and in smile lines. It smells great too! I would recommend trying this.
Riley S.
I really enjoy this primer! I got a free deluxe sample of it from Ulta. The primer goes on very easily, and it feels hydrating! It also smells really nice. My only problem with it is that it leaves my face looking shiny earlier in the day than my usual primer does. I only reach for this when I am OK with a dewy look. BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
Leea F.
Columbus, OH
I received this item in my boxycharm limited edition box in which I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked with my foundation. It’s give your skin a healthy natural glow. It’s is very hydrating on the skin. It also has amazing ingredients such as ginger, prickly pear, and hydrating sodium hyaluronate.
Jaclyn V.
Love this primer! I received a sample from Ulta for my birthday, as a rewards member. It smells great, it’s super smooth, it makes my foundation look and stick flawlessly. It’s one of my go to primers now!
Karen B.
Homestead, FL
This primer does a great job of giving me this natural glow that I normally don't have! It makes my complexion look glowy and makes my foundation look come out overall better. if you have dry skin, this makes your skin look hydrated and beautiful!
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Great primer! I like how the purple tint evens out my skin tone and the primer sets a good smooth base for my makeup. This primer has no SPF. I can feel that it makes my makeup last for a good amount of time throughout the time. I would buy this again!
Ashley D.
Love this primer! I go through so much trial and error with finding primers that actually go on smooth, blur, and actually help to keep my makeup on while helping to perfect my complexion. Definitely one of my top favs and I consider myself more oily.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Threes primers are great and make your face bright just I’m not as happy as I would
Have liked to be . The primer doesn’t seem to last very long at all. My make just looks amazing when I first put it on and then about an 1 later just seems different .
Kacie O.
Los Angeles
I enjoyed using this primer but I felt that it messed with the longevity of my makeup and caused my foundation go breakdown a lot quicker than if I skipped out on using it. It does even your skintone and brightens, but it's just not a product for me.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Chicago
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?

Sephora