BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Jessy E.
My absolute favorite primer !!! It is very luminous , and it smells great !! Very easy to apply , goes well with dewy and sheer to medium coverage foundations. It is great , I recommend it.
Juliaa S.
Crescent City
Great great primer! I love the moisturized base it gives me and I would give it 5 stars if it wasn’t so expensive 😂 Would I repurchase? I would probably get a smaller size or wait for a sale!
Zeagen M.
Beavercreek
Worth the money and can go a long way. The unique color of the packaging and product itself is wonderful. It leaves a slight glow but is matte enough to set the foundation up for application.
Kelsey R.
I like this primer for a wet dewy look. It’s got a good consistency. It’s tacky and really sets your makeup. I wouldn’t use it for a matte look though. A little product goes a long way.
Windy G.
old fort
This product had a lot of hype and was disappointing I didn't really notice any difference in the lasting of my makeup but the primer did give me a small glow under my Foundation which I liked
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
I really liked this primer. It really corrects and brightens dull and lackluster complexion. Adds a universal tone of a glowing EVEN complexion where one may experience hyperpigmentation
Nicole A.
Lincoln
It has a nice scent, but I didn’t notice it doing anything that cheaper primers can dos. It didn’t reduce the look of pores but it also doesn’t accentuate dry spots. Didn’t notice much of a difference to be honest .
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I used this but it was a sample .. I really didn't see what it did for me .. I remember it having a little sparkle in it but that's it .. it lightweight .. thin .. Idk what else to say about it
Caroline R.
This primer is great for giving you a dewy finish. It smells really good & looks great on the skin. It definitely helps keep my makeup on longer & provides a smooth application. Definitely worth the price!
Gabby O.
fairfield
Super smooth formula sheer and lightweight goes great with almost any foundation has a little shimmer to it but still looks natural, long lasting great quality would re purchase just a little on the pricier side.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Chicago
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?

Sephora