BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Giavonna H.
I really like this Primer. It feels hydrating and has a watery consistency. It gives a nice glow and always makes my foundation look pretty. It seems to be long lasting and I would buy it again. I would recommend to anyone.
Renee D.
Lansing
This makes my foundation go on gorgeous. It brightens my skin so much. Makes my foundation last a really long time. I'm combo skin so I think it would be great for any skin type. Definitely my favorite primer and I would highly recommend this
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I really like this primer it doesn’t make my skin look oily and it gives me a nice glow. My make up goes on very smoothly after I let the primer sit for a few minutes. It also smells amazing and a little goes a long way.
Katie F.
I really like to use this under my makeup, and it definitely makes me feel like I look less tired and fatigued! The purple color was at first concerning but really blends out nicely with a moisturizing and glowy finish.
Kendall M.
Greer, SC
This primer is so nice! It hydrates your face while giving it a natural glow. Plus, it smells like lemons! This is definitely a primer for people who aren’t concerned about their pores, but other than that, it’s great!
Mackenzie H.
Mount Pleasant
LOVE this primer! I love the illuminating aspect of the primer. Was good for my dry/oily skin! Makes you look so dewy and highlighted! But if you put too much you may look like a disco ball! Will definitely buy again!
Rachel M.
I usually use this primer before applying my foundation. After applying it, I will see a noticeable difference in my skin tone. The redness will be greatly reduced. It's very easy to apply and very little is needed.
Stevie M.
Lexington, KY
I have oily skin and want something that won't make me oily but will still give me a glow! It blends well and looks natural and works with my oily skin so I'm sure it would be great for all other skin types as well!
shelby a.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product was received as a reward in Sephora and I am not thrilled with it. It smells very odd and left my skin with an odd feeling to the touch. I do not recommend and I will not spend my money on this product.
Karina O.
Valrico
I received this item in one of beauty subscription boxes. I really liked this product. The texture is silky, creamy and smooth. I like how it left a subtle glow to my skin. I would recommend this products to others
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.