BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Giavonna H.
I really like this Primer. It feels hydrating and has a watery consistency. It gives a nice glow and always makes my foundation look pretty. It seems to be long lasting and I would buy it again. I would recommend to anyone.
Audi W.
I am a big fan of this primer right now! It is super thin when you put it on so it doesn't feel heavy in your face. It's kinda tacky when it dries, I'm assuming to cling to product better. But it brightens up my face a bit :)
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I received BECCA First Light Filter Face Primer in my PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA Beauty Staycation Box E (not box E specific) but I used it and fell in love instantly. I need to buy the full size primer ASAP because I don’t want to use anything else now.
Renee D.
Lansing
This makes my foundation go on gorgeous. It brightens my skin so much. Makes my foundation last a really long time. I'm combo skin so I think it would be great for any skin type. Definitely my favorite primer and I would highly recommend this
Katie F.
I really like to use this under my makeup, and it definitely makes me feel like I look less tired and fatigued! The purple color was at first concerning but really blends out nicely with a moisturizing and glowy finish.
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I really like this primer it doesn’t make my skin look oily and it gives me a nice glow. My make up goes on very smoothly after I let the primer sit for a few minutes. It also smells amazing and a little goes a long way.
Mackenzie H.
Mount Pleasant
LOVE this primer! I love the illuminating aspect of the primer. Was good for my dry/oily skin! Makes you look so dewy and highlighted! But if you put too much you may look like a disco ball! Will definitely buy again!
Nhia L.
Fresno
I am in love with this primer it’s help hydrate my skin as well as it makes my makeup last longer and the great part about this product is the formula is oil free.
shelby a.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product was received as a reward in Sephora and I am not thrilled with it. It smells very odd and left my skin with an odd feeling to the touch. I do not recommend and I will not spend my money on this product.
Rachel M.
I usually use this primer before applying my foundation. After applying it, I will see a noticeable difference in my skin tone. The redness will be greatly reduced. It's very easy to apply and very little is needed.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Chicago
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?

Sephora