BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Kathryn P.
Lafayette
Seems to work well enough but underwhelmed after hearing it being so hyped up. I haven’t decided if I like the smell of it or not. Has a dewy/shimmery finish but I don’t count of it filling or smoothing my pores. I don’t think it’s worth the price tag.
Fernanda O.
Irving , TX
It's great. I have dry skin and I like this product. I don't love it, because I don't feel a big difference.. but at the same time, I feel that gives me same extra moist before I apply the foundation. It's a great product, but I'll may not repurchase.
D'Anna M.
At first I bought the sample of this just to try it out but I will be buying the bigger bottle because it works amazing. I can really tell a difference when I use this primer and when I don’t. I bought mine at Sephora but the sell the other places such as Ulta. I would definitely recommend.
Jaclyn V.
Love this primer! I received a sample from Ulta for my birthday, as a rewards member. It smells great, it’s super smooth, it makes my foundation look and stick flawlessly. It’s one of my go to primers now!
Hannah M.
It’s gives a really nice glow under neath the foundation but I feel like it makes your pores more visible and personally I just like to use it on the cheekbones and chin I would buy it again though because it is a very nice primer and works!!!
Jessica K.
muskegon
This is one of my favorite makeup gems. It’s a bestseller classic for a reason. It’s great on all skin types and blurs your imperfections and makes your makeup look even better. I have bought this at least once every 6 months for like 2 years
Maria M.
Concord, CA
I used this in the winter when my skin appears more dull. I loved how it brought brightness to my face without looking oily. In photos it helped capture the light making for wonderful even complexion. I would highly recommend this product!
Margo G.
Annapolis
I love all Becca products including their primers! They help the foundation stay on for so long. And not thick so you don’t feel like you’re adding an extra layer. This one comes out purple which is interesting to help with your complexion
Haleigh S.
This is an amazing “trial size” version of this primer. I was thrown off by the purple tint, but the formula of his product is so beautiful, radiant and hydrating. I tend to have more normal to oily skin, and still adore this product!
Yesenia Z.
Soledad, CA
I like this Primer but I wouldn't say I love it. It just gives you a luminous glow. It wasn't long lasting either. I love primers that have a Blurring effect and this one didn't do much. Good thing I didn't buy the full size product.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?