BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Miriangelis E.
Sebring, FL
It leaves a beautiful glow in the skin. You can see it through your foundation. It looks beautiful! It also leaves a smooth canvas for your foundation to glide on. Love this stuff!
Brianna A.
I'm combination skin Everytime I wear this primer I get compliments on my makeup. I've tried it with a couple different foundations and wow it made the difference. I'm so going to keep buying more when I run out!
Carly C.
Austintown
Like the way this primer looks when going on but I feel it is very thin. I don’t see too much of a smoothing affect and do wish you could see more of a illuminating effect. Wanted to like it more than I did
Darien M.
Oklahoma City
This definitely gives your skin a glow if that’s all you’re looking for, but I don’t think it prepped the skin for makeup at all, which is more of what I’m looking for. Definitely only a dry skin product
Tamie S.
A beautiful sheen shines through your foundation. Although the cream appears purple it does not show through that way. Moisturized well. I would not use alone without foundation.
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't know what that guy that stole their products but it makes your skin look like you're lit from within. Foundation applies on top of this like Satin and where's all day
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Wow, I got this as a sample and was so in love that I went a got a full price. My skin looked hydrated and all my foundation that laid over it looked like skin and flawless!!!
🦋Emily G.
Amazing!! Very hydrating and doesn’t leave such a bright lavender cast on my face like other primers have. It smells very good as well. Makes my makeup look slightly dewy :)
Jenna K.
Anchorage
I got this as a sample from Sephora. This sucks. It’s thin, makes my face oily, and does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup. Waste of time. Buy MUFE instead.
Karlee C.
Made my skin feel greasy while also helping blur signs of imperfections. I'm unsure if I need to apply more powder of it caused a few issues with applying with my fingers.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Takwa J.
kairouan
Is this product actually worth the hype ???????
Courtney P.
SYDENHAM
Does it work as good as they say it does?

back