BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Madison G.
Iowa City, IA
I love this product. I use this under the Becca full coverage foundation every day and it really provides a natural illumination in my T zone and good moisture so my foundation goes on evenly. All around great product!
blueaz77 J.
Amarillo
This is the perfect product for someone who needs additional hydration and suffers from chronic tiredness, the slight purple tint helps to even out and dark circles as well as add a little hydration, great product!!
Anjee S.
Madison, WI
This stuff is great! I love the way it makes my skin look. It’s brightens everything and evens it out without being heavy. I don’t wear foundation so I use this under some spot concealing and a setting powder. It’s gorgeous.
Jenna G.
Edna
First off this product smells great and the purple color is pretty to look at! It gives a dewy finish (my favorite) and is overall easy to use and looks beautiful under foundation! It is not my number one primer but I would definitely recommend it!
Evelyn T.
Fresno, CA
It is a really nice primer. For me personally, the only issue is that it doesn’t blur away my pores like I would like but nevertheless it is a wonderful primer that leaves your skin feeling light and beautiful .
Logan C.
fort wayne
I am honestly beyond obsessed with this product. The glow that it gives my face is freaking magical. I will literally wear this even when I am not wearing makeup because it makes my skin look so great. It makes me look fabulous all freaking day.
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
Awesome primer and gives off a very glowing finished under foundation. Moisturizing and smoothing and a beautiful purple color. Bought at Sephora and the quality is wonderful. Will be buying again for sure!!!
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
I got this in a Sephora play box and have only used it a few times it has a slight shimmer but it doesn’t work well for my skin tone, I have light skin w freckles and the purple just brings out the blue veins you can already clear see on my face
Katie W.
Louisville
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It had a lot of glitter in it and did not “filter” any pores or blemishes on my face. On a positive note, it smells great!
Hannah G.
Marshfield
This make my skin refreshed and hydrated. It gives a noticeable glow that adds to the foundation. I have normal to dry skin and it works wonders. It never irritates my skin. I would love to get a full size.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Takwa J.
kairouan
Is this product actually worth the hype ???????
Courtney P.
SYDENHAM
Does it work as good as they say it does?

back