BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Kennedy F.
Beloit, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to primer! I absolutely love the packaging, it has a bit of a shimmer to it but just enough to give your skin that glow. I have the mini and still get a lot of use out of it! Defiantly recommend i will be getting the full size!
Michelle T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this primer. It melts right into my skin! I love the light weight formula and how beautifully my foundation goes on top of this primer. It doesn’t have any skin bettering properties, but it works really well as a base for your makeup!
Whitney C.
manassas, va
I love the way this goes on smooth and feels moisturizing. It leaves for a great base for foundation and has a slight shimmer effect. It blends in well. I wish it came in a green color for red probe skin.
Tiff C.
I had a sample of this and loved how true made my skin look. With a light illumination and a slight glow without sparkle, this primer looked really natural. It doesn't actually impact longevity of makeup though.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great primer! I would purchase it again and tell my friends about it. It makes your skin look super smooth and radiant. Very good for all skin types. I love it! It is gentle to your skin as well and very effective.
Alyssa R.
It smells really nice and has that “glow” you want from these types of primers. I personally like the Backlight primer better as this one seems a bit more watery and I didn’t notice that it did anything special.
Elizabeth O.
Richardson, TX
I am loving this primer. I feel like under my foundation its giving a natural blurred and illuminated finish. It feels light and dosent clog my pores up. I will be repurchasing this one very soon!
Amanda A.
I haven’t purchased this item, but I received a tester and it’s amazing. It keeps your face glowy and helps your makeup stay in place all day long , although the product is a little pricey, I would 100% recommend it to a friend
Nicole W.
Jackson, MS
This is a hydrating primer and has that tacky feel, but I’m not sure it actually does anything. I don’t feel that the Lilac color matters or that my makeup lasted any longer. Does not fill pores.
Jenna O.
newton
This is an average primer but I would use it again. It has a wonderful lemon scent that you can smell while you apply it to your face. I can’t really tell if it helps keep my makeup on longer. I would buy this product again
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.