BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I️ don’t care for this much, but I think if I️ used a different foundation it would be better. I️ prefer a more matte finish. I️ received this as a sample and thought I️ would try. I️ would use this over a moisturizer for weekends but not under every day makeup.
Morgan W.
Durham, NC
I love this primer as a refreshing, hydrating base. It doesn't do much for pores but it has some shine to it which is pretty. You can wear it alone to look glowy or under foundation. And it smells great!
Yasline C.
After trying the backlight primer by Becca I guess I was just expecting a bit more from this . I didn't see much of a difference after using this versus using a drugstore primer.
Brie G.
Lake Oswego , OR
This primer is okay. I’ve been using it with my MUFE liquid foundation and it has kept it more intact by the end of the day, but so so many others. It does give the skin a pretty glow under the foundation but I’ll be picking something else out next time.
Fernanda O.
Irving
It's great. I have dry skin and I like this product. I don't love it, because I don't feel a big difference.. but at the same time, I feel that gives me same extra moist before I apply the foundation. It's a great product, but I'll may not repurchase.
Chloe H.
Screamer
I have a mini size of this and I really like this I was a little confused because it was purple and kind of glittery for samarium but I really like it I like the way it feels it is kind of hydrating to it is more of a cream/ lotion feel then silcone feel
Karla G.
All I can say is that this gives foundation a BEAUTIFUL finish! It leaves virtually no need for a highlight after because it gives the skin such a gorgeous dewy finish.
natasha K.
This felt great on my face but I didn’t feel it really acted as a “light priming” primer. My makeup stayed on beautifully but I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase. It definitely adds a shimmer but that’s quickly hidden by whatever makeup up put on top.
D'Anna M.
At first I bought the sample of this just to try it out but I will be buying the bigger bottle because it works amazing. I can really tell a difference when I use this primer and when I don’t. I bought mine at Sephora but the sell the other places such as Ulta. I would definitely recommend.
sam h.
Kennewick, WA
Oh I love this. It bring such a natural glow to my skin and makes me look alive. I have skin that’s more on the dry side and it looks amazing on it. Was pleasantly surprised by this primer! I’ve never found an illuminating one I enjoy this much!
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.

back