BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Niki Z.
Edwardsville
I have combination skin so I tend to stick with matte makeup. But during the summer there are times when I want that glowy, radiant complexion you see everywhere. This primer helps me get that. My t-zone will get a little oily by midday, but I just blot and go.
Mistirae S.
This primer makes your skin look F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S. It's amazing! The price is alittle high but you get a good amount of product in the full size bottle. If you want quality, Definitely try this. Becca products are amazing
Kristen M.
Russellville
I love this product. I got this in a subscription box. I had gotten several different primer brands in my monthly boxes and did not like most of them but did this one. Most of them i felt like was greasy feeling but this becca primer was not greasy feeling.
Caitlin C.
Southgate, MI
The color of this primer is my favorite part. It doesn’t anger my sensitive skin and keeps my daily makeup looking good all day. I’d highly recommend this high quality product. I also like the packaging. Good job BECCA
Madison G.
Iowa City, IA
I love this product. I use this under the Becca full coverage foundation every day and it really provides a natural illumination in my T zone and good moisture so my foundation goes on evenly. All around great product!
blueaz77 J.
Amarillo
This is the perfect product for someone who needs additional hydration and suffers from chronic tiredness, the slight purple tint helps to even out and dark circles as well as add a little hydration, great product!!
Anjee S.
Madison, WI
This stuff is great! I love the way it makes my skin look. It’s brightens everything and evens it out without being heavy. I don’t wear foundation so I use this under some spot concealing and a setting powder. It’s gorgeous.
Jenna G.
Edna
First off this product smells great and the purple color is pretty to look at! It gives a dewy finish (my favorite) and is overall easy to use and looks beautiful under foundation! It is not my number one primer but I would definitely recommend it!
Angelica Q.
Orange, CA
This primer is okay, nothing special. I find it to make my face overwhelming more oily when using this product under my foundation. It has a shine to it which gives your face a glow like you literally put highlighter all over which i don't like.
Evelyn T.
Fresno, CA
It is a really nice primer. For me personally, the only issue is that it doesn’t blur away my pores like I would like but nevertheless it is a wonderful primer that leaves your skin feeling light and beautiful .
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?