BY BECCA #39 in Face Primer

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Nicole D.
I think this is nice but it’s not holy grail for me. It perfects the skin some, but I’ve used other primers that blur/fill better than this one. It also provides some illumination but nothing too crazy. I have oily skin & had no issues in that department. My makeup usually looks pretty good & last well when I use this primer.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
Not Impressed with this product. Got it in a QVC pack up and I didn’t ready think it did anything special to make either my makeup last or improve the smoothness of my skin
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this illuminating primer for days where I feel completely dead, and it’s long lasting all day. Easy to blend and apply with an illuminating finish! Love this product!
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
First time trying a Becca product and it does not disappoint. It gave my face a flawless and glowing look even after I put on foundation. It was a great first impression.
J S.
Buffalo
I received this in BoxyCharm and I do not love it. There’s an insidious lemon scent, kind of like PEZ candy. I didn’t find that the primer did much to blur pores, illuminate my skin or hold makeup in place. It also caused a few small red bumps to pop up on my under-eye/cheek area and so I had to give this the boot.
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
This primer is amazing! I got a sample of it at my local Sephora as my skin breaks out easily with certain kinds of primers so I wanted to try it out first before I buy the full sized product. It blurs my large pores, leaves my skin soft and leaves more of a natural finish on my face. Definitely recommend!
Jenica C.
Auburn
I don’t notice a dramatic difference when I use this primer. I do like the consistency and the texture of this priming filter. It’s not heavy at all and instantly soaks into your skin. I like the packaging for sure.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
This product didn’t do a whole lot for me I don’t know what the problem was it just didn’t deliver to me as what I would have expected from Becca. It didn’t help my pores give me a dewy look or help with any of my other skin concerns.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this primer in a Sephora Play box & I thought it was pretty okay. The formula is pretty thin and I did not notice much a difference after I applied this.
Maddie B.
BATON ROUGE, LA
This primer is a lot like a moisturizer when you apply. I don't know that I would repurchase but I do like the feel to it. I did notice I did get a bit oily though.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Cynthia R.
Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily skin?? I've read it works best on dry skin, thank you.

back