BY BECCA

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

• Is this primer truly effective at improving your complexi...1 Answers
  • Hello, I was wondering if this primer is for dry or oily ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
  • "this primer didn’t do much for my pores. it didn’t really cover them. this primer however made my skin look so young, dewy and glowy. this primer is more on the dewy side rather than the matte side so, if you’re looking for a matte finish primer, i don’t recommend this primer." in 26 reviews
  • "smells amazing, feels hydrating, evens out discoloration on my face and makes a bright, neutral base for applying foundation. definitely is not for skin with a lot of texture but overall i like this primer!" in 16 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The Becca first light priming filter instant complexion refresh is the first makeup product I use every morning. It makes my skin glow. You can wear it alone or under foundation. You can kiss dullness goodbye! BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
Lindsey S.
I used this primer a lot with my matte foundation. It was hydrating enough that it worked well with the matte formula so I didn't get weird dry patches on my skin. It's not something I think I would run out and buy because I've used other, cheaper primers that work just as well.
Ak L.
Corinth
I love this primer. It looks super good under a light foundation. Gives a really pretty all around glow. It is very liquidy. You have to be careful or the product will spill out.
Chaya K.
I got the Becca First Light priming filter Instant Complexion Refresh to test its performance. I found that while it works as it should, it is not ideal for oily complexion. It made my face look very oily and shiny.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
This primer doesn’t irritate my skin and does help my face from being super oily at the end of the day. But sometimes when I use certain serums under it, the primer seems to bunch up in balls and it’s so weird. So I only use it on days where I don’t use as many serums.
Halia S.
Clyattville
This is a nice primer if you want a subtle radiance. A lot of people love this, but I find that it makes my makeup look bad. It does make me look radiant though. It feels very hydrating, which so enjoy. It is hard to recommend this because it makes my makeup look weird.
Julie M.
This primer was so amazing. It made my face look so replenished and soft. It blurred my pores and a little bit went a long way. I love how refreshed and healthy it made my skin look! I got a sample in my sephora play box, and I was seriously impressed with the quality.
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
Whether worn with a light powder foundation or any liquid foundation, my skin feels hydrated and glowy! I have the large glass bottle on my counter and keep several medium/small tubes for traveling! I haven’t found a single foundation it doesn’t play nice with yet!
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I️ don’t care for this much, but I think if I️ used a different foundation it would be better. I️ prefer a more matte finish. I️ received this as a sample and thought I️ would try. I️ would use this over a moisturizer for weekends but not under every day makeup.
Morgan W.
Durham, NC
I love this primer as a refreshing, hydrating base. It doesn't do much for pores but it has some shine to it which is pretty. You can wear it alone to look glowy or under foundation. And it smells great!
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Does this product make you look tooo glowy? I have oily skin already and I get very scared using a product that will make me look even more oily !
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love Becca products but I don't see how a primer like this would make a difference, especially if you're covering it up with a full coverage foundation.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Has anyone tried this?
Alexandria K.
Chicago
Does this primer work well with matte foundations to cover dark spots and uneven tone?

Sephora